• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Honda (New Member From Pakistan)

fady

Hello guys,

Hope all of you are doing good. Well my name is Fahad and i am a new member from Pakistan. I joined this website a few days ago but i was facing some problem regarding the 'validation email' but now its solved. I am 17 years old and doing my A levels. I wanted to share my ride with all of you which is a 2001 Model Honda Civic Vti Oriel Prosmatec. It's the top of the line model with Sunroof, Driver Seat Height Adjustment Control and Retractable Side Mirrors. It has done 52000km's. I am running a bone stock Honda D16w9 VTEC motor under its hood which pulls 127 horses. Its currently running on CNG so its 0-100 timings has further increased to a 14-15 seconds while as if running on petrol it does 0-100 in 12 seconds. the Manual version of my car i.e Civic VTi Manual is the fastest car in the 1600cc which can easily smoke Lancer 1.6, Baleno 1.6 and Corolla 1.6. I have taken it to 205kmph while as 240kmph is its top speed. I'll now let the pictures do the talking. I hope you guys will like it. Also if you guys want to ask any questions regarding the Pakistani Automobile Industry, please feel free to ask.

34537_417552516960_520941960_4855566_3168587_n.jpg

37367_417559496960_520941960_4855711_3824199_n.jpg

37367_417559506960_520941960_4855713_4783270_n.jpg

13466_417563581960_520941960_4855750_3644509_n.jpg

13466_417563586960_520941960_4855751_2136199_n.jpg

13466_417563596960_520941960_4855753_2792594_n.jpg

34672_421037011960_520941960_4944678_4864459_n.jpg

35085_423144201960_520941960_4999404_1685708_n.jpg

38074_423708096960_520941960_5017692_3621510_n.jpg

40407_433797606960_520941960_5303522_225613_n.jpg

Thank you brothers. I am from Karachi. and i have planned to swap in a K20 or a K24 motor. apart from that, i am going to install a lip kit and an after market exhaust soon. this car costed me 7 lacs 20 thousand PKR back in july 2010. i'll be making my car somewhat look like this. this is my friends 2002 honda civic with K24 All Motor Setup pulling around 250-300whp.

53780-My-k24-s-VBP-paint-job-plus-alot-of-things---IMG-0508.jpg

53779-My-k24-s-VBP-paint-job-plus-alot-of-things---IMG-0507.jpg

53832-My-k24-s-VBP-paint-job-plus-alot-of-things---9.jpg

53834-My-k24-s-VBP-paint-job-plus-alot-of-things---7.jpg

Edited by fady

Thank you brothers. I am from Karachi. and i have planned to swap in a K20 or a K24 motor. apart from that, i am going to install a lip kit and an after market exhaust soon. this car costed me 7 lacs 20 thousand PKR back in july 2010. i'll be making my car somewhat look like this. this is my friends 2002 honda civic with K24 All Motor Setup pulling around 250-300whp.

grinning-smiley-003.gif RS lip kit would look nice

Welcome to Auto Lanka Fady,

Just wanted to know..how's the Pakistan's Japanese vehicle market..for example in Sri Lanka Toyota has dominated mainly the Japanese made market and Nissan ,Honda are the main competitors, while BMW,AUDI,and other EU brands hold a considerable amount of vehicles..how's the trend in Pakistan????..

Edited by AbeysinghE

Welcome to Auto Lanka Fady,

Just wanted to know..how's the Pakistan's Japanese vehicle market..for example in Sri Lanka Toyota has dominated mainly the Japanese made market and Nissan ,Honda are the main competitors, while BMW,AUDI,and other EU brands hold a considerable amount of vehicles..how's the trend in Pakistan????..

Thanks bro. Well in Pakistan, the local market is dominated by mainly 3 companies. Honda Atlas, Indus Toyota and Pak Suzuki. The small hatchback market is dominated by Pak Suzuki which mostly sells Suzuki Mehran, Suzuki Cultus. It has no other competitors in this range. Apart from this, Toyota Corolla GLi and XLi which are 1300cc are the most selling 1300cc cars in Pakistan. Suzuki has recently launched the Suzuki Swift 1.3 which is selling like hot cakes too. Honda is currently offering the 1.8 Civic which has again no local competitors. Honda City 1.3 is also on sale. And apart from these local cars, the market is filled with cars imported from Japan which mainly are Toyota brands such as the Vitz, Belta, Premio, Platz etc. Toyota Camry and Honda Accord are also in the market but they both cost 60lacs+ PKR. Apart from this, the upper class has all sort of vehicles ranging from Ferrari to Lamborghini to Audi's to Porsche's to Beemer's to Benz's to Bentley's and the list goes on.

the market is filled with cars imported from Japan which mainly are Toyota brands such as the Vitz, Belta, Premio, Platz etc.

im not surprised by that toyota dominate both markets :D

Edited by nexus

im not surprised by that toyota dominate both markets :D

Toyota Fever mate... :lol: and there are few fevers affecting to Sri Lankan car market as well...

01.Winker Mirrors

02.Teak Panels

03.Beige interiors

04.HID lights.

:D

Toyota Fever mate... :lol: and there are few fevers affecting to Sri Lankan car market as well...

01.Winker Mirrors

02.Teak Panels

03.Beige interiors

04.HID lights.

:D

:lol: this fevers are there to low mileage,amazing fuel figures,8 airbags,pihatu lights

Edited by nexus

Hey Fady, internet is soo small, I have seen your posts on this other forum lol. No offense, but am just asking, are you like into promoting/publicizing Pakistani modified cars and stuff? But if so, when you do that on each and every forum, it starts to look fanboyish lol. So, I think your better off starting a blog or something, that's just my opinion, not other people's. Anyway I got to know that Pakistan has some good cars, thanks to your posts on that forum :)

Whatever, welcome to Autolanka!!

You mean to say a K24A3 from a JDM Accord or something? Must have done some serious mods to develop 250 horses at the wheels. is that Turboed?

HID lights are banned here in Pakistan and anybody violating this rule is to pay a heavy fine if caught and sometimes can also be jailed.

They should do the same here...every tom dick and harry with HID seem to be running on their high beams lately...and its become a nuisence atleast for me...

• Like 2

They should do the same here...every tom dick and harry with HID seem to be running on their high beams lately...and its become a nuisence atleast for me...

1+

I think some of these jokers just want to show everybody that they have HID's on and love to drive on highs..

finally after years of suffering...now i have two hella rallye 2000's in front running 130w H2's... :P

almost everybody dips their heads after one flash...

HID lights are banned here in Pakistan and anybody violating this rule is to pay a heavy fine if caught and sometimes can also be jailed.

Just wondering how this would apply to cars that come with HID's factory fitted? Do the cops know which have them fitted after-market (its obvious for some, but not so much for others.) I know in England you're not allowed to have after-market HIDs as by law they have to have a suitable washer/wiper system and a leveling system. Not sure if you can legally have after-market HIDs if both systems are installed, but the trouble to do this correctly and getting it working might not be worth it compared to fitting higher powered bulbs.

Hey Fady, internet is soo small, I have seen your posts on this other forum lol. No offense, but am just asking, are you like into promoting/publicizing Pakistani modified cars and stuff? But if so, when you do that on each and every forum, it starts to look fanboyish lol. So, I think your better off starting a blog or something, that's just my opinion, not other people's. Anyway I got to know that Pakistan has some good cars, thanks to your posts on that forum :)

Whatever, welcome to Autolanka!!

Thanks for welcoming bro. And as far as promoting/publicizing is concerned, am definitely not doing that. I think you are referring to that bangladeshi forum right? Well i just want to clear the picture of Pakistan you guys get from the television that Pakistan is a destroyed economy, bomb blasts everywhere etc. Its not that. Its a much more better place than that. And i think people also enjoy looking at all those pictures as they get to know one's culture through it. i hope you get what i mean. But if theres any problem in posting all those pictures on this website, please do let me know.

• Like 1

You mean to say a K24A3 from a JDM Accord or something? Must have done some serious mods to develop 250 horses at the wheels. is that Turboed?

Yes, the same motor. And if i wont be able to find it, i might swap in a D17a2. a friend of mine has it in his civic pulling around 220whp. and it is turboed.

Thanks for welcoming bro. And as far as promoting/publicizing is concerned, am definitely not doing that. I think you are referring to that bangladeshi forum right? Well i just want to clear the picture of Pakistan you guys get from the television that Pakistan is a destroyed economy, bomb blasts everywhere etc. Its not that. Its a much more better place than that. And i think people also enjoy looking at all those pictures as they get to know one's culture through it. i hope you get what i mean. But if theres any problem in posting all those pictures on this website, please do let me know.

There is no problem of posting the pictures mate..It's what shanx thinks and he got some evidences to support his opinion as well..If you are not doing that,It's not a problem for this forum..my cousin bro was working in Pakistan at Karachchi, as a production manager in an apparel industry factory..he was telling me that Pakistan is a better country than what it seems to be..so no argument on that..do share your valuable ideas with the majority of Sri Lankan forum members here..you are always welcome.. :rolleyes: