• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb14 / Fb 15 - Price

gobi

Guys...

As you know I ordered a Maruti A STAR Few Months Back and cancelled it due to very late delivery. ( Actually i gave my order to another one - yet to come)

and I just looking for a Nissan Car ( Preferbaly Fb 14 9 Eng Numbers)/ FB 15 -) .. .. .. .. .. .

Please help me out regarding the price range of above cars in market now....

some of my friend advised me to post pond my buying since there will be a big breakdown in second hand market after april. Is that True ???

Pls advice..

Sorry to hear that you canceled your order machan, how much longer did you have to wait?

The price of a english numbered FB 14 would be 1.4 ~ 1.5 million

B15/FB15 old shell would be around 1.7 ~ 1.9 miliion (I have seen some J/K numbers quoting up to 2.0m :blink: )

and the fnb15 facelift would be 2.0 ~ 2.2 million

No idea about the price drop machan, most probably another rumor spreading around.. If I were you I wont wait till these rumors to come true cuz it will probably never happen, and go and buy what I like while I still have the money. :rolleyes:

Edited by Reckless

Sorry to hear that you canceled your order machan, how much longer did you have to wait?

The price of a english numbered FB 14 would be 1.4 ~ 1.5 million

B15/FB15 old shell would be around 1.7 ~ 1.9 miliion (I have seen some J/K numbers quoting up to 2.0m :blink: )

and the fnb15 facelift would be 2.0 ~ 2.2 million

No idea about the price drop machan, most probably another rumor spreading around.. If I were you I wont wait till these rumors to come true cuz it will probably never happen, and go and buy what I like while I still have the money. :rolleyes:

most of the prices Reckless given are correct but if you search hard you can find one for lesser price.

• 4 years later...
hi everyone,

i'd like to know what is the price range of fb14 YOM 1997 302-xxxx these days.

owner asking 1.6M for this. is it too much........

the car is in good condition. revs cam, allow wheels, center lock, subs.

I have seen the same question asked 3 threads in same day by same person. Here are them.

1. http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/5606-price-of-fb14/?p=289959
  2. http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/17609-price-of-fb-14/?p=289961
  3. http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/10730-fb14-fb-15-price/?p=289955

As a member, I dont do this type of things. Also dont like to reply though I know something related. Even I dont want to spend my time to read such posts. Believe no one here getting paid for giving answers. All are voluntarily sharing their knowledge and helping each other.

In other hand, If I want to know the market price of a car, I do some search in the internet in various local car selling sites and comparing them. Something I can find in internet, I dont like to ask by others and waste their valued time.