• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Hybrid Works

cia

Hi All,

May I know how hybrid engine works like when it switch to battery and to petrol like wise.

It's only for education purpose.

Thanks.

cia

OMG $#%^*#@!~%^&${&, obviously you're lazy to do your own research because searching on google is way easier than register in a forum and starting a new thread. But instead of just whining here are some links for you to see. Now go educate your self.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/hybrid-car.htm

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+hybrid+engine+works&aq=0&oq=how+hybrid+engine+

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+hybrid+cars+work&aq=0&oq=how+hybrid+ca

Edited by zerocool

Hi All,

May I know how hybrid engine works like when it switch to battery and to petrol like wise.

It's only for education purpose.

Thanks.

cia

The 'Hybrid engine' works the same in every country.Please use google( www.google.com ) to find related articles/videos by experts.

• Like 1

Well the way a hybrid works is pretty complex so I'll try my best to explain it.

The hybrid system contains a wizard. It has the same engine as any other automobile but also has a battery pack in it. Everytme you hit the brake pedal the wizard pumps in a charge into the battery pack. This charge is used during normal driving. You need to be careful though. Over-working the wizard can reduce the efficiency of the system as a whole. The wizard also works only 8 hours a day therefore you need to time your driving based on that. The sytem will work nly for those 8 hours from monday to friday. Be careful though, you need to make sue you pay ETF or the government will take you to court. Once te wzard dies or gets too old, the battery will not charge. At this point you will have to go out and hire another wizard to run the system. The life of the wizard can be enhanced by the use of additives/potions plus a little gas that contains ethanol every once in a while.

I'm sorry if this is confusing but it's really hard to explain.

The 'Hybrid engine' works the same in every country.Please use google( www.google.com ) to find related articles/videos by experts.

thank you very much for the reply mate.

in google you can find any articles related to any topic but i posted this in this forum to get feedback and user experience.

really sorry if you had problem due to this.

Well the way a hybrid works is pretty complex so I'll try my best to explain it.

The hybrid system contains a wizard. It has the same engine as any other automobile but also has a battery pack in it. Everytme you hit the brake pedal the wizard pumps in a charge into the battery pack. This charge is used during normal driving. You need to be careful though. Over-working the wizard can reduce the efficiency of the system as a whole. The wizard also works only 8 hours a day therefore you need to time your driving based on that. The sytem will work nly for those 8 hours from monday to friday. Be careful though, you need to make sue you pay ETF or the government will take you to court. Once te wzard dies or gets too old, the battery will not charge. At this point you will have to go out and hire another wizard to run the system. The life of the wizard can be enhanced by the use of additives/potions plus a little gas that contains ethanol every once in a while.

I'm sorry if this is confusing but it's really hard to explain.

LMAO.. :D

Holy crap man, you`ve got some imagination. Should try writing a local version of Harry Potter or something. :lol: .