• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jaguar S Type

Praveen

Does anyone have hands on experience using one? I saw one for sale and thought I should give it a try. I'm not worried about the resale value or fuel consumption, just want to know if it's a reliable and exciting car to drive. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Does anyone have hands on experience using one? I saw one for sale and thought I should give it a try. I'm not worried about the resale value or fuel consumption, just want to know if it's a reliable and exciting car to drive. Any feedback would be appreciated.

looks good from outside but i personally dont like its dashboard!

Its a nice car to drive and enjoy,

specially the 3 ltr

For the price you pay on one of those kind of Jags compared to a average jap or other car

you getting far more and in total different league.

Maintenance - agents are not the best, but there are some few good people around who can handle.

Good Luck

well...i dunno if it's across all models but one at my office has been blissfully unreliable.

maintained at agents and one could have bought another pretty decent car with the money spent on repairs.

also back seat leg space isn't that great...

if you can live with those....it's a beautiful drive, handles shockingly good for such a big car and in sports mode, shutters down...the engine really comes to life :D

Jags are good vehicles, but they are not as reliable as the beemers or the mercs.. therefore costly to maintain... I'v had a x-type 2.5 AWD for the past 8 years, its a nice car to drive around.. and pls don't compare these to Japs...

I haven't used beemers but I do have enough and more experience on mercs. this got me thinking why not a Jag. But is there a Milroy of Jag in lanka? I actually wouldn't mind not wasting my time at the agents.