• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ps3 Gran Turismo

• 2 weeks later...

Don your PM is full...

The sharing garage option can be seen when you're on-line as you access your garage. There is a tab called 'online' where the shared cars are located as long as the person you're playing with chose to share.

• 4 weeks later...

slow banana lol . What time?

When you log in, look for the slow banana room. I got your messages but if you send it as an e-mail I won't see it immediately until I go and check. Just shoot me an instant message next time you're on-line. I'll try and see if I can get on-line ~9am my time [~9:30 PM your time].

BTW. Do you or Don play Modern Warfare or Black Ops?

When you log in, look for the slow banana room. I got your messages but if you send it as an e-mail I won't see it immediately until I go and check. Just shoot me an instant message next time you're on-line. I'll try and see if I can get on-line ~9am my time [~9:30 PM your time].

BTW. Do you or Don play Modern Warfare or Black Ops?

No mani,The only FPSs I have are Killzone 3 and Resistance 2.

an easy way to find mani's room is to go to his profile under the "community" tab then you'll see a bright orange icon next his avatar,click it and you'll be automatically transferred to his room.

BTW I'll be online all night tonight,thats probaly around noon to you west coast usa people.Finally earned enough money to get the Pug Le Mans car and been regretting it ever since,that things twitchy as hell and undrivable with out traction control.

an easy way to find mani's room is to go to his profile under the "community" tab then you'll see a bright orange icon next his avatar,click it and you'll be automatically transferred to his room.

BTW I'll be online all night tonight,thats probaly around noon to you west coast usa people.Finally earned enough money to get the Pug Le Mans car and been regretting it ever since,that things twitchy as hell and undrivable with out traction control.

The Audi Le Mans is no better. Was saving up some money to buy the V10 F1 car when I ran into this POS.