• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Korean Suv's

SUV

I think you should consider something like Montero sport.I'm not sure about the new Santa fe but the old santa fe was shit.We had one and it was shit.I knew couple of people who had the same issues with Santa fe.And second hand market was so low.Same goes to the earlier Korean cars too.Sonata etc.But KIA Sorento looks really good! Not sure how the reliability and the parts etc.So do a good analysis and see whether those Korean vehicles are good.But i personally don't recommend the Kyron.If it's possible to go for something like a Montero sport! Then again the decision is up to you! Good luck!

Peace!

I think you should consider something like Montero sport.I'm not sure about the new Santa fe but the old santa fe was shit.We had one and it was shit.I knew couple of people who had the same issues with Santa fe.And second hand market was so low.Same goes to the earlier Korean cars too.Sonata etc.But KIA Sorento looks really good! Not sure how the reliability and the parts etc.So do a good analysis and see whether those Korean vehicles are good.But i personally don't recommend the Kyron.If it's possible to go for something like a Montero sport! Then again the decision is up to you! Good luck!

Peace!

Don't get mislead by the old monterosport been good the new one is 100% made in thailand compaired to the old one(2008) 100% made in japan,

So I'd recommend a original Korean SUV rather than the new monterosport, but never go for the ssangyongs they spell trouble

Best thing for this permit that i can suggest is the audi A4 TDi VW Passat, or VW Tiguan

Korean vehicles now aren't that bad as they uses to be.These brands are making up there profile in the western markets and they are becoming a threat to Japanese car producers.So if you maintain them properly,they'll serve you properly.But better stay away from the Micro though

Edited by CyRaX
  • Like 2

Korean vehicles now aren't that bad as they uses to be.These brands are making up there profile in the western markets and they are becoming a threat to Japanese car producers.So if you maintain them properly,they'll serve you properly.But better stay away from the Micro though

mmm any reason to stay away from Micro?

Well a few people whom I know are really having a hard time with there kyrons.And even if they were said to be reliable,I'd still keep away due to bad customer service.After purchasing I'd want to enjoy it and not loose my temper over the agents service you know.Thats why,

Edited by CyRaX

Well I would say its not that bad..or maybe Kyrons with "Auto" have these issues. And I haven't seen bad reviews on the internet either. If its that bad as the above link then there would be lot of stuff on internet about it, I hav't seen any though..

And also I have seen the very old and 1st SL introduced SsangYong, "Musso" as well on the roads.

I have a Manual Kyron 2008.. no problems at all.. just works like a charm :D

Well I would say its not that bad..or maybe Kyrons with "Auto" have these issues. And I haven't seen bad reviews on the internet either. If its that bad as the above link then there would be lot of stuff on internet about it, I hav't seen any though..

And also I have seen the very old and 1st SL introduced SsangYong, "Musso" as well on the roads.

I have a Manual Kyron 2008.. no problems at all.. just works like a charm :D

yes MLR the auto boxes has some serious issues, the gear box gets worn out quickly, the only thing which Micro does is replace the bearings and add some shims and deliver the vehicle to the customer, they dont analyse and research any frequent problms