• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bought Myself A Vw 1300

360_Cruiser

Yeap, posted it for sale. I will have to leave SL again for higher studies. So, if I get a super deal might sell it, otherwise will keep it.

I'm sorry, your first post is on the 17th of June, today is the 24th and you've already put your car up for sale ? Surely going for higher studies is not something you conjure up in a week?

Call me a sceptic but did you open this thread simply to publicise your car?

• Like 3

I'm sorry, your first post is on the 17th of June, today is the 24th and you've already put your car up for sale ? Surely going for higher studies is not something you conjure up in a week?

+1

No. You have good reasoning to think so through the course of events. True, it has only been a week since I posted the car on AL. I didn't think that I will be able to get accepted to go back either, as there were some serious issues with the particular college I wanted to go to. So was planning on staying. Got lucky with another college, and worked out at the last moment. I agree, buying a car at a time like this was not the best decision I made! So will face the consequences. Always wanted a Beetle to work on, simply couldn't resist seeing this one.

Making it public, saying how good it is and misusing AL was not my intention. AL and friends are too good to be treated in such a way. But, now I think the damage is done. :(

Edited by 360_Cruiser

Although it seems suspicious,I don't think OP was trying to peddle his car here guys.360_cruiser was in frequent contact with me for months via PM seeking my advice trying to find a good car and then I was the first to know when he bought that VW last week.I have him on me FB aswell.False alarm. :)

Edited by MasterDon

Although it seems suspicious,I don't think OP was trying to peddle his car here guys.360_cruiser was in frequent contact with me for months via PM seeking my advice trying to find a good car and then I was the first to know when he bought that VW last week.I have him on me FB aswell.False alarm. :)

Thanks for the clarification mate!

Good luck 360_cruiser

MINIACE

Thank you!

Thanks for the clarification mate!

Good luck 360_cruiser

MINIACE

Thanks.

• 7 months later...