• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Cerato

eranjan

Agent says price of the new kia cerato (full option) is LKR 3,575m (incl. VAT) with 3year (100,000km) warranty

Anybody who recently bought a cerato who can comment on the car?

The price is very attractive. I guess the main worry is the resale value and the service quality of the agents. (I have seen some previous threads with adverse comments with re to this)

Agent says price of the new kia cerato (full option) is LKR 3,575m (incl. VAT) with 3year (100,000km) warranty

Anybody who recently bought a cerato who can comment on the car?

The price is very attractive. I guess the main worry is the resale value and the service quality of the agents. (I have seen some previous threads with adverse comments with re to this)

RESALE VALUE = 50 % After 3-4 years. Sorry but its Sri Lanka. Car is really good. i have the older version. New one is really Really good,

If you are buying the car for an investment buy a Toyota.

If you are buying a car for comfort and super interior and performance of the 1.6 liter category buy the Kia or wait for the New Hyundai Elantra.

RESALE VALUE = 50 % After 3-4 years. Sorry but its Sri Lanka. Car is really good. i have the older version. New one is really Really good,

If you are buying the car for an investment buy a Toyota.

If you are buying a car for comfort and super interior and performance of the 1.6 liter category buy the Kia or wait for the New Hyundai Elantra.

Investmant ay????????????????????????????

One of my friends bought a toyota allion brand new nzt260 just before tax hike for 9million,

now he can't sell it for 4.3 million,

so i think the kia's a better investment.

By the way regarding u'r picture, every toyota including the land cruiser sucks, and everything else dosn't(excluding marutis)

One of my friends bought a toyota allion brand new nzt260 just before tax hike for 9million,

By the way regarding u'r picture, every toyota including the land cruiser sucks, and everything else dosn't(excluding marutis)

OT

Dude, this "All toyotas are crap" nonsense has gone on for long enough. It wasnt amusing when your retarded ass first appeared on this forum and it isn't amusing now. Sure we get it, you hate Toyotas. But thats just YOUR opinion. Plenty of satisfied toyota owners/users on this forum will disagree with you.

And if you honestly think the Landcruiser "Sucks"... Well, all I can say is that comment just goes to prove how little you actually know about the durability and quality of Toyota 4x4s. And yes, as someone who has a 1993 Hilux 106 with 420,000Km on the clock and a 1995 KZJ 77 'cruiser with Nearly 320,000Km, both of which have been owned since brand new, I can definitely provide first hand experience to back up my claims. Unlike yourself.

Now for the love of all that is holy, crawl back under whatever rock you were hiding under and stop polluting the freakin' threads!

• Like 3

A allion for a 9 million. Damn what a waste of money. I never knew that allions went for 9 mil.

OT

Dude, this "All toyotas are crap" nonsense has gone on for long enough. It wasnt amusing when your retarded ass first appeared on this forum and it isn't amusing now. Sure we get it, you hate Toyotas. But thats just YOUR opinion. Plenty of satisfied toyota owners/users on this forum will disagree with you.

And if you honestly think the Landcruiser "Sucks"... Well, all I can say is that comment just goes to prove how little you actually know about the durability and quality of Toyota 4x4s. And yes, as someone who has a 1993 Hilux 106 with 420,000Km on the clock and a 1995 KZJ 77 'cruiser with Nearly 320,000Km, both of which have been owned since brand new, I can definitely provide first hand experience to back up my claims. Unlike yourself.

Now for the love of all that is holy, crawl back under whatever rock you were hiding under and stop polluting the freakin' threads!

LOL :) he he

OT

AMEN that......how stuid can some people be..

OT

Yes I accept that a toyota 4x4 can be passed to even u'r grand son's son, and topgear showed that the hilux couldn't be killed,

Yes they are great work horses,

But tell me frankly is driving along in u'r hilux even 10% as enjoyable as driving u'r passat

Yes I accept that a toyota 4x4 can be passed to even u'r grand son's son, and topgear showed that the hilux couldn't be killed,

But tell me frankly is driving along in u'r hilux even 10% as enjoyable as driving u'r passat

mate why are you comparing cars of different categories? if you want to compare a passat, you should compare it with the likes of toyota crown athlete, mark x or even lexus GS and IS. pretty sure they'd be far more than 10% enjoyable as driving a new passat.

toyota does make some decent cars. maybe they don't provide as much driving pleasure as an european car, but they are not crap by any means and are a good compromise when you consider the value for money aspect of things.

• Like 2

OT

well said mate :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Try riding a Passat in a muddy bog and you will realise what is wrong in your statement.

• Like 3

OT

If you accept that, then why would you say something retarded like this?

As for the second part of your question, how the hell can you compare the driving experience of a leaf sprung 4wd diesel pickup to a euro saloon car and make a conclusion? They are poles apart and FYI, I enjoy driving both of them equally because they provide different experiences....

Edited by Supra_Natural

You seem to have a fundamental flaw in your brain to compare a double cab with a car.

Bit OT velocity but is your brand of Land Cruiser still sold by Toyota Lanka ? Didn't notice it in their website toyota.lk

Don You have to specialy order it and now its over 5.5 mil. last Units which came were 2 White Units to United Nations and both were with the New Dashboard.

Don You have to specialy order it and now its over 5.5 mil. last Units which came were 2 White Units to United Nations and both were with the New Dashboard.

I see, what has pushed the price up by nearly a million ?