• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rotherham Katukurunda 2011

Ripper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean what car he drove at the races????

if that's the question...the answer is an Sti 10

Subaru STi 10 Spec- C 20th Anniversary limited edition to be exact :) Absolute beaut of a car.

Shame the car went to safe mode if not it would've been a cracker race in SL-GT race 2 between the 2 newest cars on the grid.

But hats off to Darin and his team for doing up the car so quickly and getting it ready for the weekend.

Subaru STi 10 Spec- C 20th Anniversary limited edition to be exact :) Absolute beaut of a car.

Shame the car went to safe mode if not it would've been a cracker race in SL-GT race 2 between the 2 newest cars on the grid.

But hats off to Darin and his team for doing up the car so quickly and getting it ready for the weekend.

cool...and yeah...he was saying that during qualifiers he had busted the clutch and it needed replacing

thank you sir! got a few tag requests and ok'd them all....still no idea who you are though :)

I'm the guy in the black t shirt next to the STi :D my first name is the same as my AL name :) I think I saw you too, but wasn't sure, but you were gone once the races started

I'm the guy in the black t shirt next to the STi :D my first name is the same as my AL name :) I think I saw you too, but wasn't sure, but you were gone once the races started

ah cool...think i saw you now in the pics. i was talking to darin before the races started. was packing two cams wearing a cowboy hat :P

Hey Ripper mate nice pics.. You confirmed your good talents again! Good job mate!

MINIACE

thanks ace. more to come. unfortuantely been very busy these days so didn't get the time to sort stuff out.

btw...since you did a no-show for katu....had to have a few pints on my own :(

I hope you figured out that saturation issue :P

yeah i did...used this third part software called "iwatermark" and that had buggered up the colors.

by the time i finished uploading the desat pics, quite a few people have already tagged others, commented and what not...

so i let things be.

part two will be processed only through lightroom...even for the watermark. :)

hopefully things should be ok on those :)

yeah i did...used this third part software called "iwatermark" and that had buggered up the colors.

by the time i finished uploading the desat pics, quite a few people have already tagged others, commented and what not...

so i let things be.

part two will be processed only through lightroom...even for the watermark. :)

hopefully things should be ok on those :)

Hey ripper nice pics. What lens did you use for those? Are they cropped or as is?

If you were with a cowboy hat then you must be the one who jumped in front of one of my pictures when the evo 10 was pulling out! :action-smiley-060:

ah cool...think i saw you now in the pics. i was talking to darin before the races started. was packing two cams wearing a cowboy hat :P

Are you by any chance very fair? :) I vaguely remember a guy with a cowboy hat who was very white :D

Is this you? :D

http://postimage.org/image/9cpya5ms/

I hope it shows the image! First time I am posting one...

haha! thats not ripper. Though funny how he has a nikon camera bag and a Canon neckstrap :D

Are you by any chance very fair? :) I vaguely remember a guy with a cowboy hat who was very white :D

you boys arent developing a crush on him are you.. sorry boys, he's taken already :D