• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Tune Up

FreakSL

Hey guys ,

anyone knows a good place to tune up my Proton Savvy ? its vey slow on puck up and i think there is a small miss aswell .

if you guys know exact person I should contact do appreciate :)

and also it will be much convenient for me if he is around Kohuwela / Nugegoda that area.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

machan no one is familiar with Savvy other that the agent so i am taking my car there.

what is the color and year of ur savvy. would you like to share us your experience with savvy,

my car is a decent runner almost around 90K mark but runs like a baby.. lucky i got the manual version, the auto version is having trouble with transmission i heard.

Hey guys ,

anyone knows a good place to tune up my Proton Savvy ? its vey slow on puck up and i think there is a small miss aswell .

if you guys know exact person I should contact do appreciate :)

and also it will be much convenient for me if he is around Kohuwela / Nugegoda that area.

thanks

Did u check with Wijesinghe at Swedish Trading?

does engine tune up reduce engine vibration?

Well if by vibration you mean misses and knocks it has the potential to yes, though it very much depends on the cause of the problem. A tune up will only involve a clean up of sensors like the air flow sensor, throttle body, fuel system, change of plugs/ filters etc in a modern car. It would not actually replace any failed components or do a diagnostic to identify any issues with the vehicle.