• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Waiting Time For Brand New Vehicles

kmart

Wait, so its not even ON the invoice???? Whatever tax that's charged should always be on the invoice, even if you goto a resturant you'll get your VAT and service tax specifically mentioned...

Why are SOME viva buyers such pushovers? seriously?!?? I bet their wives sent them off that morning saying "Don't even think of coming back into the house without bringing me a Perodua Viva Elite Pearl Jade STD!!"

They have specified the W/tax in the invoice.Its ok.(But we not liable pay there W/h tax) What i was said was In voice they said "Registration free" and later charge Rs.7,500/-.I spoke to them several times. Even to their piggy AGM. Seems like now they have used to it. Sometime they even argue with me even though fault is in their side. GUYS CANT WE DO ANYTHING COLLECTIVELY TO THIS F*c**g U***O.

THIS WAS POSTED BY ME IN A DFFERRENT THREAD

got my chassis 13th of Oct. Paid up the full value on 21st oct. No clue of vehicle know what they said? They don’t have enough space to park their vehicles at Orugodawaththa yard. Don’t know what the f*** they are doing keeping the vehicles with them. They don’t care a drop of Customer service. I think A*W has better service than them. Think this is the situ. when starting. What will happen at the after sales service

They have specified the W/tax in the invoice.Its ok.(But we not liable pay there W/h tax) What i was said was In voice they said "Registration free" and later charge Rs.7,500/-.I spoke to them several times. Even to their piggy AGM. Seems like now they have used to it. Sometime they even argue with me even though fault is in their side. GUYS CANT WE DO ANYTHING COLLECTIVELY TO THIS F*c**g U***O.

How about you goto A#W (not that they're saints, but at least the lesser evil), and ask them to sponsor a newspaper advert where you tell your plight in getting your car and A#W saying that they provide better service (though they cant exactly boast a speedy delivery themselves, i havent heard of them playing bogus tricks with customers' money).

I dont know, just an idea. But the sad truth is that as of late sadly a person's/group's hope for justice is to goto the media and publicize it as opposed to seeking justice from the authorities.

PS: speaking of which, did anyone notice that our 65-seatbelt buddy had gone to a local gossip site to publicize his story too?

Edited by Watchman

How about you goto A#W (not that they're saints, but at least the lesser evil), and ask them to sponsor a newspaper advert where you tell your plight in getting your car and A#W saying that they provide better service (though they cant exactly boast a speedy delivery themselves, i havent heard of them playing bogus tricks with customers' money).

I dont know, just an idea. But the sad truth is that as of late sadly a person's/group's hope for justice is to goto the media and publicize it as opposed to seeking justice from the authorities.

PS: speaking of which, did anyone notice that our 65-seatbelt buddy had gone to a local gossip site to publicize his story too?

Does anyone have No.of D*i*y M*rr*r Complaining desk.

• 2 months later...

Members,

for your information after few months registered owner of a new vehicle will get a Inland revenue department information section will send a form to fill and send for your new vehicle registration.Lot of problems after that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.