• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Mpv Junior 111

Prius

I'm using the MICRO MPV Junior 3 which is called Haifei MiniZ 1.1 in Singapore for 4 Years. My one is a Metallic Blue PB- one. It's a good vehicle, since for 4 years it has never let me down. If your buying a Micro van it's a better option than buying a Old Japanese Suzuki,Mitsubishi or a Honda with a 650cc 3 cylinder Engine. Micro van has a 1051 CC 4 Cylinder Engine, which has a good pulling power,and its very good in fuel. Main problem in the MICRO MPV3 is it doesn't have Power Steering and Power Shutters. But it doesn't matter because its a small vehicle, no need of power steering. It is compatible with Suzuki, Toyota spare parts, so i never go the agents. It has factory fitted dual A/C and Full seats. It's worth buying a brand-new for 13/= if your hoping to keep the vehicle for 3-4 years.

• Like 2

i am looking for a small van and micro mpv is one of the options, does anyone has any experience on this vehicle

'Prius',

First of all you have to pay Rupees 200000.00 and to be on their waiting list never give the vehicle within promised date get them to state the date of delivery on the advance payment receipt what they give you.

Check with SLT service Micro Van drivers they will give you the best comment on the vehicle as SLT use more than 200 of them I was told the new one is better than the older one but they do only average of 6 to 8 KM per Liter according to SLT users.Door handles and locks they comment is not up to the standard.

I ordered one but the Micro agents failed give on time after two months so I went in for Indian Omni van no A/C no P/S but the vehicle do 13KM on long trips without A/C.With A/C I get 11 KM. Colombo as I have fitted A/C I get only 6 to 8 for a liter with A/C.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Hate to comment negative about an automobile especially the Micro because of the sentimental connection I have with Transmec, But we had to replace the whole differential at 6500 kms from new.Thank god she was under warranty,yet had to pay for the lubricants and admin charges.Will not comment further.

MINIACE

• Like 1

Hate to comment negative about an automobile especially the Micro because of the sentimental connection I have with Transmec, But we had to replace the whole differential at 6500 kms from new.Thank god she was under warranty,yet had to pay for the lubricants and admin charges.Will not comment further.

MINIACe,

If you can share detail failure to differential as most new vehicles do not have this problem at 6500KMS.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Like 1

i confirmed the MPV with Micro, their waiting time is 3 months , and they have increased the price by Rs 12,500, but they agreed to give me at 1.3 since they've given a proforma with 7 days validity at earlier price.

wow they gave you a discount of 12,500 on a vehicle? That's a huge saving.

cannot call it a discount rather , they tried to charge additional Rs 12,500.00 i would have contacted you if i knew earlier that you are a sale rep at micro

cannot call it a discount rather , they tried to charge additional Rs 12,500.00 i would have contacted you if i knew earlier that you are a sale rep at micro

And where in his reply has he indicated being a sales rep anywhere? What sorta rocks do you looney tunes live under anyway?

• Like 1

machan I think you just don't understand his post since you aren't smart enough to own a hybrid.

geez, Totally forgot! Us "retards" who drive our filthy, polluting conventional cars aren't on the same intellectual level as these Hybrid driving demi-gods! :rolleyes:

my bad!

i confirmed the MPV with Micro, their waiting time is 3 months , and they have increased the price by Rs 12,500, but they agreed to give me at 1.3 since they've given a proforma with 7 days validity at earlier price.

'Prius',

Get them to give you the exact delivery date on your advance payment receipt. I was dishonored by them Micro never give on promised date.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Prius',

Get them to give you the exact delivery date on your advance payment receipt. I was dishonored by them Micro never give on promised date.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Good heavens Unkel! What did they do to you? Did you report the matter to the police?

All I can say is that It is better than a Maruti Omini and it's a better vehicle with better performance when it takes to the category of Mini Vans, because Maruti omini has the technology of the 80's and Japanese Mini Vans are Under Powered only Suzuki Carry 1.3 is powerful enough. Better to go for a Hiace shell Model if you care about the resale value.

I'm using the MICRO MPV Junior 3 which is called Haifei MiniZ 1.1 in Singapore for 4 Years. My one is a Metallic Blue PB- one. It's a good vehicle, since for 4 years it has never let me down. If your buying a Micro van it's a better option than buying a Old Japanese Suzuki,Mitsubishi or a Honda with a 650cc 3 cylinder Engine. Micro van has a 1051 CC 4 Cylinder Engine, which has a good pulling power,and its very good in fuel. Main problem in the MICRO MPV3 is it doesn't have Power Steering and Power Shutters. But it doesn't matter because its a small vehicle, no need of power steering. It is compatible with Suzuki, Toyota spare parts, so i never go the agents. It has factory fitted dual A/C and Full seats. It's worth buying a brand-new for 13/= if your hoping to keep the vehicle for 3-4 years.

Sure! Sure! Micro MPV is better than the OMINI when comparing prices.

i am looking for a small van and micro mpv is one of the options, does anyone has any experience on this vehicle

If your buying a Mini Van, it is a good vehicle to go for. Don't go to buy a Maruti Omini if you are considering to buy a Brand New Mini Van. Mar**ti OM*Ni has lot of rattling sounds, I heard this Micro MPV is compattible with japanese spare parts.

All I can say is that It is better than a Maruti Omini and it's a better vehicle with better performance when it takes to the category of Mini Vans, because Maruti omini has the technology of the 80's and Japanese Mini Vans are Under Powered only Suzuki Carry 1.3 is powerful enough. Better to go for a Hiace shell Model if you care about the resale value.

and first thing reminds me of this van is the locally fitted hang on type front Air conditioner, now compare that to a F/F Dual Air Conditioner

If your buying a Mini Van, it is a good vehicle to go for. Don't go to buy a Maruti Omini if you are considering to buy a Brand New Mini Van. Mar**ti OM*Ni has lot of rattling sounds, I heard this Micro MPV is compattible with japanese spare parts.

Digana,

Please note I have used Indian Maruti for more than 3000 KMS to date no problems no rattling noises very satisfied with town and country running without A/C I get 13 KMS for a liter.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 11 years later...