• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corrupt Car Dealers

g-unit

What the Von fark are you trying to say here Unkel? :blink:

I think he's implying that cannabis causes indigestion. I am not sure, and I don't have the experience with cannabis required to confirm or deny the effects, but thats what it sounds like.

'ShintaroX',

Yes Smoked cannabis Drank Toddy just got from the tree eat roasted pork.

Thanks for the post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr. Wijesinghe are you coming to the drag races on the 20th? There are a lot of people who could benifit from your presence.

Mr. Wijesinghe are you coming to the drag races on the 20th? There are a lot of people who could benifit from your presence.

'Jdnet',

Sylvi Wijesinghe was the first person to import drag racing to Sri Lanka back in 1930s. At first he was dragging with his Austin 7, registered X 1234 from the Registrar of Motor Vehicles and personally imported from Austin Plant in Cowley, Oxford, England. The same car was used by H.M. King George the sixth for rushing to the dunny, whenever he got the urges.

At first, Mr. Wijesinghe was dragging against Appuhamy's bullock cart but Appuhamy cheated him by using two bulls instead of one and won the races. So Mr. Wijesinghe decided to let people like Appuhamy rule the drag scene.

The reason why I am telling you all this is you young boys don't know your history. I do not post simple Do it your self car cleaning threads.

Sincerely,

'Crosswind'

• Like 2

'Jdnet',

Sylvi Wijesinghe was the first person to import drag racing to Sri Lanka back in 1930s. At first he was dragging with his Austin 7, registered X 1234 from the Registrar of Motor Vehicles and personally imported from Austin Plant in Cowley, Oxford, England. The same car was used by H.M. King George the sixth for rushing to the dunny, whenever he got the urges.

At first, Mr. Wijesinghe was dragging against Appuhamy's bullock cart but Appuhamy cheated him by using two bulls instead of one and won the races. So Mr. Wijesinghe decided to let people like Appuhamy rule the drag scene.

The reason why I am telling you all this is you young boys don't know your history. I do not post simple Do it your self car cleaning threads.

Sincerely,

'Crosswind'

'Crosswind',

Contents noted thanks for your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'Jdnet',

Sincerely,

'Crosswind'

ROTFLMFAO! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Fu**in 5 star post dude!