• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vw Golf Brake System

Ayad Zubair

Well watchman I'll be more than happy if the good old days come to life again.And mate if you were thinking that I was trying to be a big shot replying in this manner,I was only defending my self from a guy who tried bashing me in filth with no reason in a previous thread.What he said was that he was having fun when Peri asked him.Just wanted to get things straight.And I'll try my best to be there,currently stucked because of studies

Machang i get your point. I dont have a issue with you.. But that other fool's mouth's too big. The manly thing for him to do is accept your challenge and show up. Once you beat his junda and win respect in the Midnight Drags people will know who the real hero is and who the cardboard hero is.

OK THATS IT!!! :angry: You've insulted my Junda for the last time.I challenge you to a drag...your Junda versus my Junda...lets see who comes out on top.remember to bring some good rubber. :P

Your stupid dinkytoy honda is no match for my Vi-RS dude so save your breath, i only race real men.

Machang i get your point. I dont have a issue with you.. But that other fool's mouth's too big. The manly thing for him to do is accept your challenge and show up. Once you beat his junda and win respect in the Midnight Drags people will know who the real hero is and who the cardboard hero is.

Is that so huh...OK I accept Cyrax's challenge...I'll be there with my Junda,and he can bring his Junda...may the best Junda win!

and after I beat his ass I'm coming for you watchman...my Junda is in full form these days.

Is that so huh...OK I accept Cyrax's challenge...I'll be there with my Junda,and he can bring his Junda...may the best Junda win!

and after I beat his ass I'm coming for you watchman...my Junda is in full form these days.

You're .... going after watchman's ass.... with your Junda.... Oh my....

BTW, what happened to that boy who was obsessing over my sex life? Forgotten his handle.