• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chavolet U-Va

Optimuz

hey guys need a help

What do you guys know about chavrolet U-VA , i am thinking buy one... 2008 model , around 1.7M , i dont know anything about this car....

01. how is the vehicle ?

02. is it worth to buy ?

03. how about fuel consumption ?

04. What about 2nd hand market ? ( i will keep only 3-4 yrs )

Thank you :)

Edited by Optimuz

First thing you should look at is how chevrolet is spelled :) .

Are we in some spelling forum here?

Knowingly or unknowingly OP made a spelling error and making fun out of that is never a good thing !

May be Jdnet you well win the douche bag of the year award in this year.

hey guys need a help

What do you guys know about chavrolet U-VA , i am thinking buy one... 2008 model , around 1.7M , i dont know anything about this car....

01. how is the vehicle ?

02. is it worth to buy ?

03. how about fuel consumption ?

04. What about 2nd hand market ? ( i will keep only 3-4 yrs )

Thank you :)

It's an Indian car made for the Indian market with the Chevrolet badge, so expect Indian quality from the car. The agent here is M*g City (search the forum about how good M*g City is).

It seems many permit owners bought these back in 2007/8, especially doctors (shows how much doctors know about cars).

It might be good on fuel since its an Indian car, but don't expect to find any spares or body panels outside the agent. Hey... come to think of it, don't expect to find any spares with the agent either, knowing M*g City's business strategy of making a quick buck :D

If I were you, I'll buy a 2002 Suzuki Swift or a Chevrolet Cruze or even a 2008/9 Perodua Viva Elite and call it a day.

Edited by Crosswind

• 2 weeks later...

Are we in some spelling forum here?

Knowingly or unknowingly OP made a spelling error and making fun out of that is never a good thing !

May be Jdnet you well win the douche bag of the year award in this year.

totally correct and the strange thing is that "nexus (frm kandy)" wasnt the first one to point this out!

Edited by dude

totally correct and the strange thing is that "nexus (frm kandy)" wasnt the first one to point this out!

ha what the.....seems to me you retards can't get enough of me do you what i make you wet sweaty and cross eyed at same time you stupid fool i don't have a problem with people making spelling mistake but i do have a problem with people who use message language like yourself this isn't FB or mobile phone any ways i all so have a problem with waste of space retard like you.

btw NISMOline and you have a very matching attitude now this make me wonder. <_<

• Like 1

ha what the.....seems to me you retards can't get enough of me do you what i make you wet sweaty and cross eyed at same time you stupid fool i don't have a problem with people making spelling mistake but i do have a problem with people who use message language like yourself this isn't FB or mobile phone any ways i all so have a problem with waste of space retard like you.

btw NISMOline and you have a very matching attitude now this make me wonder. <_<

+1 :lol:

wait for the new suzuki swift 2011 (Indian)model

Will cost less dan 25 k

To be realesed in 1st week of november.. coz im waiting :angry-smiley-048:

what the that car it cost less than 25k are you sure about this dude you know what 25k mean right 25k=25000 any ways what you try to say is 2.5mill isn't it. :D

modified

Edited by nexus

what the that car it cost less than 25k are you sure about this dude you know what 25k mean right 25k=25000 i'm think it going to cost you way more than that. :D

That was a rather pointless post wasn't it? I mean its clear enough what the bugger means.... stop polluting threads.

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

It's an Indian car made for the Indian market with the Chevrolet badge, so expect Indian quality from the car. The agent here is M*g City (search the forum about how good M*g City is).

It seems many permit owners bought these back in 2007/8, especially doctors (shows how much doctors know about cars).

It might be good on fuel since its an Indian car, but don't expect to find any spares or body panels outside the agent. Hey... come to think of it, don't expect to find any spares with the agent either, knowing M*g City's business strategy of making a quick buck :D

If I were you, I'll buy a 2002 Suzuki Swift or a Chevrolet Cruze or even a 2008/9 Perodua Viva Elite and call it a day.

corsswind is the chevy cruze also from m*g ci*y......why are you recommending the cruze... are there spares for this model///

That was a rather pointless post wasn't it? I mean its clear enough what the bugger means.... stop polluting threads.

sorry sorry just having little fun any ways i will modify my post.

corsswind is the chevy cruze also from m*g ci*y......why are you recommending the cruze... are there spares for this model///

Cruze is the only Made-in-Japan Chevrolet car available in Sri Lanka. Its rebadged Suzuki Swift (jeep model) with most of the components compatible with the Swift. That will answer your question about spares as well. M*g Ci*y never imported Cruze and they don't officially support it (thank heavens for that!).

Why am I recommending it? It's inside the OPs budget and it's value for money. I've been owning one for like 5 years and never gave me any serious trouble.

Cruze is the only Made-in-Japan Chevrolet car available in Sri Lanka. Its rebadged Suzuki Swift (jeep model) with most of the components compatible with the Swift. That will answer your question about spares as well. M*g Ci*y never imported Cruze and they don't officially support it (thank heavens for that!).

Why am I recommending it? It's inside the OPs budget and it's value for money. I've been owning one for like 5 years and never gave me any serious trouble.

thanks for the info....i think that explains it.. :)

are you having problem with your eyesight or are you just retarded?

here goes the old fart again.........first the spelling mistake....then now this one..looks like this fellow has got into the habit of being grumpy all the time..

as a policy i did not respond to you....because this forum has had enough of them.

here goes the old fart again.........first the spelling mistake....then now this one..looks like this fellow has got into the habit of being grumpy all the time..

as a policy i did not respond to you....because this forum has had enough of them.

+1