• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Belta

tharo@

Question

15 answers to this question

Depends,

If you are looking for,

Performance

Resale Value

Fuel economy even with load ad climbing

Belta 1300cc is the option

If you are just a City commuter,

Not concerned about low acceleration and pulling power

Occasional outstation driver with load

And know that your fuel economy will be less compared to single man City driving

Not concerned about resale value and trouble trying to sell a 1000cc

With limited budget focused on 1000cc

Then go for 1000cc.

Reliability and maintenance wise, the 2008 may be little expensive. 40,000 service, Tyres etc....

Depends,

If you are looking for,

Performance

Resale Value

Fuel economy even with load ad climbing

Belta 1300cc is the option

If you are just a City commuter,

Not concerned about low acceleration and pulling power

Occasional outstation driver with load

And know that your fuel economy will be less compared to single man City driving

Not concerned about resale value and trouble trying to sell a 1000cc

With limited budget focused on 1000cc

Then go for 1000cc.

Reliability and maintenance wise, the 2008 may be little expensive. 40,000 service, Tyres etc....

Hi then do you think the 1300 would be mcuh fuel efficent,and woul d have a batter resale value eventhogh the 1000cc is brand new and manufacture in 2010

why would someone want to pay more than Tida for a Belta, OH! i forgot Belta is made by Toyota.. pffffff

like I said, crazy...but on the other hand the tiida does look sh*t. Saw an ad for the belta 2010 for 4.4mn...for that kind of price the engine should be gold plated.

like I said, crazy...but on the other hand the tiida does look sh*t. Saw an ad for the belta 2010 for 4.4mn...for that kind of price the engine should be gold plated.

but Tida is spacious and it doeskin look that bad, i saw a silver color and black color tinted it looked quite good you can buy a 2007 model Nissan Bluebird( which is bigger for) 2.2 million or a 2000/01 model Mercedes W210 for less than 4.4 million!! that's an absurd price!

Hi then do you think the 1300 would be mcuh fuel efficent,and woul d have a batter resale value eventhogh the 1000cc is brand new and manufacture in 2010

1300cc has better weight to power ratio. Hence it is fuel efficient than the 1000cc at all condition (city, high way, urban, climbing). It is more flexible and realistic for all conditions. Second hand buyers also know that and will pay a higher price than for the 1000cc.

Thanks..But you think a hondainsight is a good choice for daily use and has a good second hand value???and what abut the price of spares??is it better than a bellt 1300cc.

Second hand value of hybrids is not something we can comment on yet as they haven't been in the market for long enough. It ca go either way depending on how maintainable the hybrids prove in the medium term, and it could very well become an excellent investment but time will tell.

No idea about spares and I'm not sure if any owners have had to do any repairs yet.

simplest as possible

1000cc SUCKS(very hard to sell - sadahatama oba mage )had experience in owning one (PURELY SUCKS IN PERFORMANCE & FUEL)

1300cc some what ok

1500cc ok

hehehe if i were you id try to get a 1.6l or 1.8l car which can do btr in performance & fuel econ

anyways its you who plan the budget and afterall its your decision

gud luck in car hunting ;D

• Like 1