• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mahendra Scorpio

isurunugawela88

Users please tell me about the performance of a Mahendra Scorpio Jeep/Double cab? Is it worth for the price?

'isurunugawela88',

I cannot say much about the new model which is now used by Police department they have P/C and A/c. I came across one vehicle which had done 1500 Km yesterday according to the P/D so far good engine noise is much less than early models. But early models round head light of Mahendra are not bad Engines are noisy have a friend who is a owner of early model he has done more than 100000 Kms. Engine still no major repairs. Brakes Water fan fuel pump and injectors and Alternator was attended after 30000 Kms.Little bit of corrosion on the vehicle as it is now 4 years old.He used same vehicle with regular service only said things was attended after said Kms.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'isurunugawela88',

I cannot say much about the new model which is now used by Police department they have P/C and A/c. I came across one vehicle which had done 1500 Km yesterday according to the P/D so far good engine noise is much less than early models. But early models round head light of Mahendra are not bad Engines are noisy have a friend who is a owner of early model he has done more than 100000 Kms. Engine still no major repairs. Brakes Water fan fuel pump and injectors and Alternator was attended after 30000 Kms.Little bit of corrosion on the vehicle as it is now 4 years old.He used same vehicle with regular service only said things was attended after said Kms.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks for the Information,

'isurunugawela88',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whats P/C?

And "Little bit of corrosion" after 4 years? There is no corrosion on my mum's 5 year old Malaysian Gen2, and we live within 200m of the sea! These things really must be crap.

Whats P/C?

And "Little bit of corrosion" after 4 years? There is no corrosion on my mum's 5 year old Malaysian Gen2, and we live within 200m of the sea! These things really must be crap.

i too was gonna ask the same 2 questions

whats P/C and Corrosion after 4 years. how bad can the build quality be.

whats P/C

and Corrosion after 4 years. how bad can the build quality be.

a personal computer maybe?. :lol:

it's indian my friend what more can we expect out of those crappy vehicles. :D

Edited by nexus

corrosion aint gonna be the only thing when the damn thing falls apart...

m not making this up, i went in one of my friend one i closed the door the only thing that came was the upholster, the door decided it aint gonna close :huh:

n i thought those kinda funny things happen in TG.... m not making this up honestly... i just burst out laughing :lol: was hilarious

I thought I might be Police Constable. Thats an option that you won't find outside of police vehicles.

So as I thought and was about to ask, you beat me to it. So you will find other options such as I/P, S/I, C/I etc.. interesting. Btw A/C is Air Conditioning or Assistant Constable (there's no such rank alright :P )

So as I thought and was about to ask, you beat me to it. So you will find other options such as I/P, S/I, C/I etc.. interesting. Btw A/C is Air Conditioning or Assistant Constable (there's no such rank alright :P )

ahhh your forgetting the main options O/I/C

Whats P/C?

'Pericles',

It is a typing error it should read as P/S instead of P/C (Power steering.

I will try to get some pics of corrosion on said vehicle and upload them.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.