• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Isn't This A W211??

Magnum

ofcourse, its a W211 dude. you can buy a H number 2002/2003 manufactured W211 E240 for around 6.5-7.5 mil. anything above that price is too much!! my friend sold his WPGW W211 E240 for 6.8 million. never go for the seller's price. the market has come down on these cars. i'm looking for a W211 E220 CDI these days. everybody quoting above 11 million. once again too much because one of my friends bought a fully loaded CDI WPKK number car for 9.5 million.

ofcourse, its a W211 dude. you can buy a H number 2002/2003 manufactured W211 E240 for around 6.5-7.5 mil. anything above that price is too much!! my friend sold his WPGW W211 E240 for 6.8 million. never go for the seller's price. the market has come down on these cars. i'm looking for a W211 E220 CDI these days. everybody quoting above 11 million. once again too much because one of my friends bought a fully loaded CDI WPKK number car for 9.5 million.

how about an E200(petrol)?

E200 petrol cars always came with a supercharged engine. so you'd find a kompressor badge at the back. AFAIK E200 kompressors go in the same range as that of E240. depends on the number of options too.

E200 petrol cars always came with a supercharged engine. so you'd find a kompressor badge at the back. AFAIK E200 kompressors go in the same range as that of E240. depends on the number of options too.

Kompressor engine, thats the reason why i like the E200 :)

Kompressor engine, thats the reason why i like the E200 :)

Its not THAT great a motor... too much car for it to be properly quick IMO. Plus those Superchargers DO go pop and when they do you're looking at close on a million bucks to replace em.

I'd stick with the 240. It has a six after all.

Its not THAT great a motor... too much car for it to be properly quick IMO. Plus those Superchargers DO go pop and when they do you're looking at close on a million bucks to replace em.

I'd stick with the 240. It has a six after all.

but i see more E200 than E240 especially in the W210 series