• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Maser Quttroporte Landed To Sl

cherryboy

You mixed up a 4 door saloon car with a 2 door rag-top convertible? :blink:

ooooo ur lordship i assure you that there will be no more mixing up of colours any further. and to add I have not attained "arahat" status like you so once again pardon me.

urs servant

:violent-smiley-099:

Ah. Powers of observation AND comprehension nil. Never said anything about colors.

Can't figure out who posted what, can't figure out difference between 2 doors and 4 doors, between soft-top and metal roof. AND has the utter idiocy to try sarcasm. Wow, thats quite some Fail on display right there. One rare special specimen we have here. Most of them exit the gene pool before learning to type.

I hope Toyota didn't really hire him. They are gonna be in for a tough time if their employees can't figure out the difference between a sedan and a convertible :lol:

• Like 4

Ah. Powers of observation AND comprehension nil. Never said anything about colors.

Can't figure out who posted what, can't figure out difference between 2 doors and 4 doors, between soft-top and metal roof. AND has the utter idiocy to try sarcasm. Wow, thats quite some Fail on display right there. One rare special specimen we have here. Most of them exit the gene pool before learning to type.

I hope Toyota didn't really hire him. They are gonna be in for a tough time if their employees can't figure out the difference between a sedan and a convertible :lol:

once again grand pooooooobah i make mistakes coz im human and so be it ur immortal high n mighty, hoity toity anything you wanna call urself. Yes I am hired by Toyota for one thing i dont think eben the CMC's garbage disposal unit needs a pundit like u.

consider urself extrmely lucky if the CMC hires u to take charge of blomehendal garbage dump

Actually, you made those mistakes coz you're stupid. The other mistake you're making, trying to argue with me, is also coz you're stupid.

Well that part is correct.

there you g oworthless admit it , ur not even fit to be doing a job in the blomehendal dump :action-smiley-060:

well I think this isnt the first one I have seen a Maserati Quattroporte at Micro workshop, they are the agents for this exotic brand

If you don't have your facts right, please don't post them on public forums like a DUDE !

Edited by ferrarif50
  • Like 1

wow this forum has some harsh members. ...let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!

it also has a bunch of idiots completely worthy of the harshness. Plus I think Dude gets off on being humiliated. And believe it or not, we also gets these holier than thou types who randomly pipe in stuff about 'sinning' and quote Bible scriptures on an automotive forum, can you imagine that? But don't get annoyed by those ones, they can't help it.

it also has a bunch of idiots completely worthy of the harshness. Plus I think Dude gets off on being humiliated. And believe it or not, we also gets these holier than thou types who randomly pipe in stuff about 'sinning' and quote Bible scriptures on an automotive forum, can you imagine that? But don't get annoyed by those ones, they can't help it.

hey big guy let me tell you what gets u offf.... nothin but being a guy like to wimal weerawansa for a moderator like MR (and mind u these people are called "sattan raala")

Know WTF your talking about before throwing out your opinion.

Mr. moderator please try controlling ur anger and minimize the usage of filth (specially the "F" its totally inappropriate)

and everybody knows that knowing nothin ur trying to be the big boss

you know what Pericles I can see and feel ur anger but you know increasing my warn staus and decreasing my reputation wont help!

people the warn status was given for

1)Accusation from a bias fool

2)Dicipline is not your role

3) dont mention about MR

hahhaha dis is hilarious pooobah remember my boy even if you deactivate my account I will start another account and that will be "dude 2" so back offfff %$^&%$^&%^& :violent-smiley-099:

• Like 1