• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Driving Licence

noobie23

Many of my friends say that they have obtained the licence after 17 but i just read on the internet that the legal requirement is 18+ .... Can someone please help me out on this!! thanks...

here look at this link dude http://gic.gov.lk/gic/index.php?option=com_info&id=390&task=info〈=en

I saw that bro but most of my friend's got the licence just after becoming 17 years old.... that's why i'm confused whether it's a new rule or he got it using political contacts!!

maybe they said they were 17 because they didn't want you to know they had to repeat a grade in school?

I saw that bro but most of my friend's got the licence just after becoming 17 years old.... that's why i'm confused whether it's a new rule or he got it using political contacts!!

Either your friends are lying or must have produced forged docs to get the license.. you need to be 18 or above to obtain a license in SL.