• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid Cars

TCS

Hi Guys,

about toyota prius and Honda Insight.

In Srilanka is there any place to replace the Hybrid Battery? How much it will cost?

I heard that still there is no place in srilanka to replace the battery is that true?

Im still thinking ... What is a "Hybrid Card" ?? :unsure: :unsure:

Honda insight's engine doesn't stop while the A/C compressor is working. But civic hybrid has a hybrid A/C compressor

what the.. whatever your smoking, its strong man! no wonder you can see cars smiling

the OP asked about the prius and insight

and TCS - plz use the search bar about hybrids. there are plenty of Hybrid threads available here discussed about there pros and cons

just check these links

Honda Insight

Toyota Prius

Hybrids

It seems few log in different user names and do marketing and their own propaganda.It ruins forum by over flooding with unwanted and duplicate threads and masking the important ones.And the objective of the forum. Peri, I think u have to do some thing.

Suggestion:How about posting newbies threads and comments after admins approval?

It seems few log in different user names and do marketing and their own propaganda.It ruins forum by over flooding with unwanted and duplicate threads and masking the important ones.And the objective of the forum. Peri, I think u have to do some thing.

Suggestion:How about posting newbies threads and comments after admins approval?

I think I'd want to get paid if I had to do that. Do you know how many posts get made here everyday? Need a lot more mods.

1. Use the report button (so Peri can take action).

2. Maybe Peri could be more aggressive in locking some threads

:) use the report, sure. But y'all saw all the crying after I just merged some threads to consolidate the info. That wasn't even deleted, removed, blocked, censored. Nothing.But the hissy fits! New threads, status messages, etc. And all for the most bloody useless bit of wrong information.