• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spontaneous Combustion - Tata Nano

matroska

'matroska',

They did not show much of that but i think the vehicle is a Nano.

I will try to rewind Potv and try to re confirm.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes it is a Nano B/T try if you have Potv rewind 2nd sept 19.10 PM you will get all news of that

So it's the third nano right, 2 in India and now one here.

'CyRaX',

I was not aware of that incidents in India if you have any records of them if you like to share with other members it will be a great help as the news first reader said when the driver want to start the engine fire started.

If this so members who wants to buy them will think before.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'CyRaX',

I was not aware of that incidents in India if you have any records of them if you like to share with other members it will be a great help as the news first reader said when the driver want to start the engine fire started.

If this so members who wants to buy them will think before.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Those incidents were well documented.Just Google 'india nano fire'.

Members,

After reading Honorable MasterDon'S post I read Google and found number of Nano cars have had this unfortunate incident subject to fire.Any way comparing the nano car manufactured units number this is negligible I do not know how Srilankan future buyers of Nano will react to this incident.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Members,

After reading Honorable MasterDon'S post I read Google and found number of Nano cars have had this unfortunate incident subject to fire.Any way comparing the nano car manufactured units number this is negligible I do not know how Srilankan future buyers of Nano will react to this incident.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

What you should be comparing is the number of units that mysteriously caught fire in vehicle models of other car manufacturers vs. the number of Tata Nano units that mysteriously caught fire. Then you will see that the Nano fire figures are non-negligible.

Dear Silvi sir.I don't know if you were being sarcastic.But no need to call me 'honoroble'.I do not deserve that title.

Yours truly.MD.

'MasterDon',

Please don't misunderstand I never call sarcastic words and abuses a member as you are senior member in this forum I thought to address you in a respectable way as you were kind enough to ask me to read Google..

I was thought to address always respectably to a person if you go through in my first posts when I joined this forum I always called members Sir. I am a old school man.

In future i will not do this.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Here you go. Three wheeler guys would go to town with this incident

Nano1.png

Ok so this was bound to happen - at least now the prospective buyers will think twice. Seriously i can't understand how a person can spend his hard earned money on this abomination on wheels. For the price they pay they can buy a decent old jap ride that hasn't gone up in flames for more than 2 decades... :action-smiley-060:

• Like 2

on another thought...Nano's should have a fire extinguisher and a factory option on every single car :)

'Ripper',

Very good proposal from you.Next best thing the agents of Nano should fix a Auto fire extinguisher in front seat and rear seat so that people who are traveling can use in case of fire and give a demonstration.All Japanese buses have them.

Please Note I am not joking Like before an Aircraft take over the lesson how to use oxygen masks,in this developing country every citizen should be educated for emergency which will come across.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.