• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Importing Cheverolet Camaro And 300C To Srilanka

ravindu996

Heeeey NISMO! Your back! Glad you stopped sulking after the drags mate, its really good to have your inspiring comments again my friend. So what all this buddy about you not finding any productive threads, huh? Let's fix that! So what do you want to talk about macho? Hybrids? Corollas? Thapan machang thread ekuk.

yeah i got over it,haha i dont waste my time when it comes to any hybrids,ill tell u wat,stop putting ur 2 cents in to a silly thread as it is,its like gossip girls machan,do your self a favor and mind ur business,i didnt direct anything to u.

yeah men it is so,your anyways ok neh,made u happy now?? i hope so.. :alc:

See machang, when you use profanity unnecessarily, you just make an ass out of yourself. Using profanity in a situation where it does not warrant, just shows that you have a limited vocabulary and unable keep up with the competition.

So like I said, when a young inexperienced, gullible twat like you start throwing profanity around, when it is not needed it just shows the whole world how big a loser you really are.

• Like 3

Is it because of the "Come back to Sri Lanka" initiative that we see so many useless trolls from UK /USA who just returned to SL on the AL forums?

Madmax, leave this little girls be. On other happy news. Any advise on how to get down a multifunction steering, the matching AB and the whole retrofit kit to SL for a E39?

ok what the hell man,i didnt even start shit,and you increase my warn level..whats up with this..

Two things dude.

1. when warnings are given, I usually mention why in the warning. I have in yours. PM if you have trouble with that.

2. I don't discuss warnings in the public forums. No one knows who has warning levels and how much. I tend to deal them out to everyone. Check that thread that Jami whined about and see how many people you wouldn't guess said they have warnings too, but they aren't complaining.

Accept it, move on, and if you are a good boy, it will be removed in time.

Two things dude.

1. when warnings are given, I usually mention why in the warning. I have in yours. PM if you have trouble with that.

2. I don't discuss warnings in the public forums. No one knows who has warning levels and how much. I tend to deal them out to everyone. Check that thread that Jami whined about and see how many people you wouldn't guess said they have warnings too, but they aren't complaining.

Accept it, move on, and if you are a good boy, it will be removed in time.

ok im sorry for everything,the rude attitude and everything,but i was also instigated by certain other members,i will pm u if i have any further clarification,sorry VVTI for everything said,im also to be blamed machan,and crosswind too,also JDnet should have realised it was a prank and was just a joke about the drag scene,i mean no dis-respect to u guys,apologies

thanks,and i hope anyone wont insult this as well.

Hey dude,

I used to live in the States and know what you r talking about. Them Camaros are awesome, but bro, 4get bringing it here. No one here will know how to maintain it and car part are not available. Believe me, I was gonna get one 2. I am 20 and want to but unless you wanna pay 300% tax dont try. Let me know if this helped you. I will give more info if needed. To do the RHdrive convert is not worth it due to the tax on import.

FINALLY!! someone who understands what im saying... thank the lord...

thanks

dude do you live in preston road? This car is parked at the local pub "The Preston" everyday.. If that's the case i believe your dad is an Indian in his early 30's! <_< <_<

aaaaaahhhh....like the good ol crisco Nihal and his many american muscle cars :D

• Like 1

FINALLY!! someone who understands what im saying... thank the lord...

thanks

You seem to be under the misconception that sri lankans dont have access to fast cars. And you truly lack class (and far far away form elegance) if you a Camero is 'it'.

Anyway, as for your business plan, if your dad has assessed your mental capacity and level of maturity (and loves you) he's slap you silly and send you to school tomorrow morning. Or maybe give you a shovel and send you off to dig up a gem mine. The latter would suit you best IMO.

• Like 3

You seem to be under the misconception that sri lankans dont have access to fast cars. And you truly lack class (and far far away form elegance) if you a Camero is 'it'.

Anyway, as for your business plan, if your dad has assessed your mental capacity and level of maturity (and loves you) he's slap you silly and send you to school tomorrow morning. Or maybe give you a shovel and send you off to dig up a gem mine. The latter would suit you best IMO.

dude.. you can talk alot for a guy that drives a 1998 suzuki grand vitara dry.gifdry.gif

dude.. you can talk alot for a guy that drives a 1998 suzuki grand vitara dry.gifdry.gif

ummm whatever he drives, he owns it. You on the other hand are drving your mommy's or daddy's car and trying to act like a man. While there's nothing wrong with a 16-year-old trying his hand at business, you will need to change your attitude if you want anything to work out.

First of all you should get a part time job and see how you like it. I'm sure you can find something at Burger King. THe problem with you is that you have never worked a day in your life and think you can bring down a car, sell it and become a millionaire over night.

You should also cut the gangster attitude. You are brown, not black. Even black people acting gangster don't get far in life.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

Look sonny boy, whatever you're trying to achieve here by being a bigshot is just making you look like more and more of a retard. So you'd best rein it in. Especially if you're intending to stick around.

You can get a part time job at burger king and still afford to get a decent car in the UK.... Almost anyone can make money their.... Do YOURSELF a favour, get a job and get your own car before you comment on other peoples cars

Edited by malla

Wow, you know how to go see a member's profile? daam! Did you learn that at your internship at intel :rolleyes:

Actually, If you expect me to say 'no my ride is XXX with YY horsepower', sorry to disappoint you. Right now where I am, I dont have the vitara either. And you wanna know what my ride is or my daily ride? The only vehicle I own here is a mountain bike. And my daily ride to work is a bus. I'm a few million bucks in debt from my student loans, and considering the prices of cars here I dont see myself buying one anytime soon either. And I have no problem saying it out loud.

Ravindu bro don't take offence to what these guys are on about, they are just jealous. you get about with your business and get down this panti dropping of a super car made by the greatest automotive company GM and heck it's bumble bees car, im sure you still got toys of transformers eh? Watched the new transformers? Wasnt just right for me without Megan Fox.

Btw does your dad drive in the wrong side of the road in UK? Is it me or do your two cars have steering wheels in two different sides?

Good luck in becoming the next Donald trump of Sri-lanka champ!

You can get a part time job at burger king and still afford to get a decent car in the UK.... Almost anyone can make money their.... Do YOURSELF a favour, get a job and get your own car before you comment on other peoples cars

im actually doing a internship i get paid while learning at intel... i did buy myself a 2003 honda civic with my first months salary and i drive it on a provisional license so is that info enough for you?

Ravindu bro don't take offence to what these guys are on about, they are just jealous. you get about with your business and get down this panti dropping of a super car made by the greatest automotive company GM and heck it's bumble bees car, im sure you still got toys of transformers eh? Watched the new transformers? Wasnt just right for me without Megan Fox.

Btw does your dad drive in the wrong side of the road in UK? Is it me or do your two cars have steering wheels in two different sides?

Good luck in becoming the next Donald trump of Sri-lanka champ!

the 300c is right handed and the camaro is left hand drive because it was imported from america.. its actually called the camaro ss2 transformers edition lol rolleyes.gif

yeah dude.. coming on this forum has changed my opinion of most sri lankans in sri lanka man... i hope not everyone is like that..

cheers anyway i will try my best at being the next donald trump biggrin.gif

Edited by ravindu996