• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A New Way Of Cheating At Fuel Sheds In Sl !!

Chathurike

This is cheating of a different kind - but relevant to the topic.

This is re 'credit card' usage & cheating.

Sometime back I used to pump only full tank and followed all the advice given - re pumping of fuel.

I used to pay by credit card, and the monthly bill indicated 2 purchases of fuel within a few seconds -- ie - less than a minute.

{However those days - i didn't have the mobile alert.When I informed the bank, they initially refused to reimburse the 02nd payment -but after lot of calls/emails managed to rectify it.}

The only conclusion I came to was that they had SWIPED THE CARD TWICE. The 02nd signature was false - as shown by the bank.

So be careful when using your credit card @ a petrol shed or making any other purchases. However if you have mobile alert activated -- there is nothing to worry :)

The morons who are upset about this coming to light is like garage owners being annoyed with all the DIY advise on AL... :)

Hilarious the way some retards think.

Hey morons, the whole idea of a public forum is to share ideas, information and thoughts. If there are thieves among us, it is the right thing to do to expose them.

Tomorrow, I will personally make a complaint to the CAA and pass on this link so they can take necessary action. The way the CPC is having bad days, I am sure they will try to pin the blame on some rogue petrol sheds.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2

jdnet and all,

"many people from far away come to this place to pump petrol."

This quote proves that even the person who has put up the comment is from kandy(chathurike).why a person from kandy is so bother about a petrol shed far away from kandy.Please don't make silly comments like people coming from jaffna and fill up petrol from piliyandala.You first review the comment, then see the person who has comment and see where is he from.Then you will realize that, even people who are from kandy are bothered about the petrol sheds at piliyandala.The main problem is chathurike is so fond of other peoples messages and problems.This thing has not happened to chathurike but to his friend and he has put up the post like he has pumped petrol from that particular shed.

If there was a problem at the particular shed chathurike's friend could have complain at that time,because there are supervisors all the time. He has just come out without complaining.Why is that?

if chathurike's friend or chathurike has a problem with the particular shed at piliyandala, you can sort it out with them.Why don't you all mind your own business, other than commenting on other people's problems and trying to solve their problems from far away like kandy etc.

so all of a sudden, out of no where people start creating accounts, so they can post on this thread

and we are suppose to think NOTHING is going on there.

it doesnt matter where OP is from what he did was share some information he got to help out other members and readers of this forum to keep us aware.

like VVTi said. all the shed owners are here to back up now.

Well I think we should entertain these morons more.

Let us all make calls to the CAA tomorrow and complain that these sheds mentioned here are defrauding the customers by not pumping the correct amount of fuel and carrying out credit card scams.

If enough people call, they will take notice and start making investigations,

Lets see how they like that. Lets see how they try to silence the voiceless.

Who is with me?

• Like 9

The morons who are upset about this coming to light is like garage owners being annoyed with all the DIY advise on AL... :)

Hilarious the way some retards think.

Hey morons, the whole idea of a public forum is to share ideas, information and thoughts. If there are thieves among us, it is the right thing to do to expose them.

Tomorrow, I will personally make a complaint to the CAA and pass on this link so they can take necessary action. The way the CPC is having bad days, I am sure they will try to pin the blame on some rogue petrol sheds.

public forums are to share ideas , information and thoughts. the thing is that people who has comment above don't share thoughts they just share jokes.such as far away refers to jaffna, they are not talking on the point and those are morons i guess.

Also as you say public forums are to share ideas ,then why people use public forums to take revenge for their private problems and to disgrace people.If some one post something he should have clear evidence of that particular issue.On the comment it self he has mentioned that "I do not have any evidence to proof what I saw."

Then why people just put up comments to make a disgrace on someone.

[

public forums are to share ideas , information and thoughts. the thing is that people who has comment above don't share thoughts they just share jokes.such as far away refers to jaffna, they are not talking on the point and those are morons i guess.

Also as you say public forums are to share ideas ,then why people use public forums to take revenge for their private problems and to disgrace people.If some one post something he should have clear evidence of that particular issue.On the comment it self he has mentioned that "I do not have any evidence to proof what I saw."

Then why people just put up comments to make a disgrace on someone. ]

This sounds like guilt talking. Let the CAA clear up any doubts now shall we. If you or your friends are innocent of wrong doing you have nothing to worry about... :)

Edited by VVTi

jdnet and all,

This quote proves that even the person who has put up the comment is from kandy(chathurike).why a person from kandy is so bother about a petrol shed far away from kandy.Please don't make silly comments like people coming from jaffna and fill up petrol from piliyandala.You first review the comment, then see the person who has comment and see where is he from.Then you will realize that, even people who are from kandy are bothered about the petrol sheds at piliyandala.The main problem is chathurike is so fond of other peoples messages and problems.This thing has not happened to chathurike but to his friend and he has put up the post like he has pumped petrol from that particular shed.

If there was a problem at the particular shed chathurike's friend could have complain at that time,because there are supervisors all the time. He has just come out without complaining.Why is that?

if chathurike's friend or chathurike has a problem with the particular shed at piliyandala, you can sort it out with them.Why don't you all mind your own business, other than commenting on other people's problems and trying to solve their problems from far away like kandy etc.

May be chathurike is from galle, may be thoppigala. who knows really just becoz the profile read kandy? Looks like bmw1990 and shammika are badly hurt working mates :alc:

Edited by cmxjn

Then why people just put up comments to make a disgrace on someone.

malli, don't get so butthurt. It's not your shed right? so what's your problem? are you having a homosexual affair with the owner? is he your sugardaddy and you are afraid of his business taking a nose dive and preventing you from getting a sex change?

same thing happened to me twice.There is a fuel station near kotte junction.not the one in jubilee post junction,after u pass it n go towards kotte ,the next one u meet.Its in the right hand side.bloody pigs do dis everytime.Guys in that area be careful.

I used to live in this area 5-7 years ago.

I always felt something suspicious about this place.

I had the feeling I did not get the amount of petrol I paid for.(as compared to Jubilee post petrol station for example, which by the way I found to be a genuine place at that time)

The very few occasions I have been there I saw the owners/workers in heated arguments with customers and owners theatening them!

I avoided pumping from this petrol station after a couple of times.

Now this confirms my suspicion.

Thanks for the post.

Edited by Sri-Lak
  • Like 1

First of all I would like to ask are u sure that the previous guy wanted to pump petrol for Rs. 2000/=??? and then I would like to mention as a daily user of this petrol shed I'm so sure that this kind of a thing is not happening there. I'm telling you this as there are two supervisors and one manager to look after the procedure and the work done by the pumpers. There are notices hanging on every Meter telling to collect the bill as u pumped your tank. I have seen many of the people don't even bother to collect it... There are telephone numbers to make complaints if anything like this happened... I think u have been misled or u have posted this to give a bad name for the place... because it's not even 1 year even yet this place has been opened many people from far away come to this place to pump petrol to their vehicles (I know personally and I was so surprised when I heard them). It's just because they know this is not like other places. Many people today at the petrol shed were telling that they got text messages mentioning about this and when then I got to know about this post. so this is confirmed that this is to give a bad name to #### fuel station (if not why this text messages and all). I don't have any connection with anyone there, but i'm posting this as I was so annoyed to see this as I know it's a treasure to the area. It was something we always needed. I'm asking if u really saw something like this happened why didn't u tell it to that guy? why didn't u atleast talked to the manager and make a complaint? U seems like very worried about others, so u could have atleast get the telephone number and make a complaint...

So many word, so little sense :rolleyes:

We dont like people who keep creating fake profiles to coverup their dirty work :violent-smiley-099:

malli, don't get so butthurt. It's not your shed right? so what's your problem? are you having a homosexual affair with the owner? is he your sugardaddy and you are afraid of his business taking a nose dive and preventing you from getting a sex change?

As you have mentioned its not my shed and I should not worry,then why are you worried about other people's problems.so you also should not be worried about other people's problems.I think you are having a homosexual affair with the person who has put up the post(chathurike).because you are so worried that i'm commenting to that post.Why are you so worried about that,If you are not the person that is affected from this, why the hell that you are so worried that i'm against on that post.

Go check your self because you are the one who is so worried on chathurike's matter.i think you are the real person who is having a homosexual affair with chathurike.

This shows how idiotic you are because you have commented without knowing anything,Are you trying to say that people can only comment if they have a homosexual affair.

then you are also a gay person and you are having a homosexual affair with chathurike because you are going behind chathurike's comment, :alc:

Edited by Shammika

This sorta attitude is EXACTLY why Sri-Lanka will always remain a under developed country... The majority of the population are lazy ass buggers who dont care two hoots about the well being of their own country and its citizens and have no moral or social responsibility.

:action-smiley-033: I Agree

• Like 1

Looks like bmw owns this place or works for it or has shares.

common dude i don't own this place or anything... But really it is so funny the way how chathurike and his friend were acting.. They could have made the complaint at that moment, if really something like that happened... they could have talked to the guy who pumped his vehicle and tell that the pumper cheated him.. why didn't they??? :action-smiley-060:

common dude i don't own this place or anything... But really it is so funny the way how chathurike and his friend were acting.. They could have made the complaint at that moment, if really something like that happened... they could have talked to the guy who pumped his vehicle and tell that the pumper cheated him.. why didn't they??? :action-smiley-060:

Thats like complaining to Satan that his deamons are bad :rolleyes:

May be so many words and they make a lil sense, but it's you all who do the dirty work :violent-smiley-099:

Again no one here cares about the opinion of people who create fake profiles to hide their dirty work. This is an automotive forum where people help each other, and sharing info about crooks is part of the helping.

You dont like whats happening here you can leave anytime.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

So are you going to tell us that all the people working in this shed are honest and hard working?

What a bunch of b.s.

Lol. Do they come all the way from Jaffna too?

Sorry OP hurt your business by exposing a little con game. While I think the owners are not trying to rip people off, I would not be surprised if the workers are trying to make a few bucks on the side.

yeah may be people like u will come from Jaffna too... But luckily I don't think that there are people like u anymore... Don't show off ur mentality in public like this dude...

I used to live in this area 5-7 years ago.

I always felt something suspicious about this place.

I had the feeling I did not get the amount of petrol I paid for.(as compared to Jubilee post petrol station for example, which by the way I found to be a genuine place at that time)

The very few occasions I have been there I saw the owners/workers in heated arguments with customers and owners theatening them!

I avoided pumping from this petrol station after a couple of times.

Now this confirms my suspicion.

Thanks for the post.

ye mos f da people r avoding that place.not only me,many of my frnds had da same experience with dis place.

Thats like complaining to Satan that his deamons are bad :rolleyes:

Again no one here cares about the opinion of people who create fake profiles to hide their dirty work. This is an automotive forum where people help each other, and sharing info about crooks is part of the helping.

You dont like whats happening here you can leave anytime.

that's the prob here... this is a forum to help each other, not to disgrace others just because you're jealous..