• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A New Way Of Cheating At Fuel Sheds In Sl !!

Chathurike

Somewhere along the way you lost the plot machang... :)

Why? don't you understand simple english.why are you not in a position to take over the challenge stated by the owner to come and visit.You all buggers have come in fake names and try play the bullshit on internet.you all are just trying to comment on posts and try to pretend superiority complex on the internet.

Why cant you just go and have a visit.Why dont you understand simple english.even my dog understand a simple challenge.

Why? don't you understand simple english.why are you not in a position to take over the challenge stated by the owner to come and visit.You all buggers have come in fake names and try play the bullshit on internet.you all are just trying to comment on posts and try to pretend superiority complex on the internet.

Why cant you just go and have a visit.Why dont you understand simple english.even my dog understand a simple challenge.

WTF for? The owner seems to be a liar too, going by what has transpired today. What exactly is your involvement with this? Why you getting all defensive with this petrol shed?

[one final atempt]

seems like you cant read the English everyone writes so let me try to speak in your language :)

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow booooww.. boooow bow bow bow bow bow ;) bow bow bow bow

:action-smiley-060: bow bow bow bow bow bow :dance3: bow bow bow.

:girl_cray2: bow bow bow bow bow :action-smiley-015:

• Like 1

Sylvi has already made a call to that CPC number and CPC folks have told him that there have been complaints against the shed in question.

Naturally the shed owner will try to defend his position. He aint gonna come here and accept the his or his emplyees faults.

If CPC people who are manning the call centre have said there have been complaints before...and mind you the number was given by the shed owner himself...Isn't it pretty darn obvious things are not hunky dory as the shed owner claims???

Pointless trying to meet the shed owner cos neither he or his staff are gonna cheat on people then would they?

And VVTI and other members are in their right bring up issues like this. This aint the first time such things have been brought up and it surely aint the last time. you better learn to live with that fact!

Anf further FYI...all the regulars here know each other in person so it aint just people on the web playing games.

we can't say the same for you though! Hell you just registered to comment on this topic!

you have no reputation in the forum for any of us to take your views seriously.

• Like 9

No irony at all from a dude hiding behind the name "chrysler" :rolleyes: As Ripper said, a lot of us know each other in the Real World too.

i guess you have become the guard dog of chathurike.What a shame on you.i guess you are the person who has more problem than the person who posted the issue.As the owner has invited all of you to come and witness the process,go ahead and meet him and inspect the process.because you pretend to be so gutsy person go ahead ,go visit the place and the owner as well.

After that you can send applications to the ceylon petrolium corporation to get a job as a problem solver for public.

Interesting stand in the light of YOUR behavior. And the fact that you are the only one to "+" Nimal's post. And the fact that you and Nimal posted from the same IP within minutes of each other just before that happened. Like I said, I don't call it indisputable proof, but it is kinda odd. Hey, I dunno, maybe you are his relative, and accessed the same computer to make your posts. Its just kinda odd the vehemence that you want to put into this, if you are, as you claim, not connected.

• Like 8

You all buggers have come in fake names and try play the bullshit on internet.you all are just trying to comment on posts and try to pretend superiority complex on the internet.

I find it ironic that you call us people who hide behind fake names, perhaps you should practice what you preach Mr.Nimal Perera :rolleyes:

Interesting stand in the light of YOUR behavior. And the fact that you are the only one to "+" Nimal's post. And the fact that you and Nimal posted from the same IP within minutes of each other just before that happened.

busted%2B%25281%2529.jpg

[one final atempt]

seems like you cant read the English everyone writes so let me try to speak in your language :)

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow booooww.. boooow bow bow bow bow bow ;) bow bow bow bow

:action-smiley-060: bow bow bow bow bow bow :dance3: bow bow bow.

:girl_cray2: bow bow bow bow bow :action-smiley-015:

:D :D lol Schiffer at his best, :D

Now where did I keep ma pop corn <_<

Edited by CyRaX

Sylvi has already made a call to that CPC number and CPC folks have told him that there have been complaints against the shed in question.

Naturally the shed owner will try to defend his position. He aint gonna come here and accept the his or his emplyees faults.

If CPC people who are manning the call centre have said there have been complaints before...and mind you the number was given by the shed owner himself...Isn't it pretty darn obvious things are not hunky dory as the shed owner claims???

Pointless trying to meet the shed owner cos neither he or his staff are gonna cheat on people then would they?

And VVTI and other members are in their right bring up issues like this. This aint the first time such things have been brought up and it surely aint the last time. you better learn to live with that fact!

Anf further FYI...all the regulars here know each other in person so it aint just people on the web playing games.

we can't say the same for you though! Hell you just registered to comment on this topic!

you have no reputation in the forum for any of us to take your views seriously.

Well said,but I doubt if he'll understand a word you said.

'carboy2011',

I spoke again to this number the person who answered the telephone is the manager according to him he is one Mr.Abeyey goonawardana. He informs me that he will go there and take personal interest on this matter as he has some negative feed backs from number of customers regarding said filling station although Mr. Nimal perera says,(You can call the number given below and then you will realize the honor as well as the goodwill that my fuel shed has achieved.011-5663354)According to said owner Mr. Perera.

I did call again as this type of frauds must come to a end in other filling stations in future. All AL members should get to gather and represent this matter to the Petroleum corporation.

Sylvi wijesinghe.

Regional Manager

Regional Office West (South) - Nugegoda

Mr.W. D. L. C Abeygunewardana

Tel: 011 5663354

E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.ceypetco.gov.lk/Area_Offices.htm

Edited by hyacc

common dude i don't own this place or anything... But really it is so funny the way how chathurike and his friend were acting.. They could have made the complaint at that moment, if really something like that happened... they could have talked to the guy who pumped his vehicle and tell that the pumper cheated him.. why didn't they??? :action-smiley-060:

Then what are you? Pump man?? anyway if you are not connected with the place why do you defend so much? If you guys make sure that customers don't get cheated this thread wouldn't have existed? :rolleyes:

Regional Manager

Regional Office West (South) - Nugegoda

Mr.W. D. L. C Abeygunewardana

Tel: 011 5663354

E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.ceypetco.gov.lk/Area_Offices.htm

'hyacc',

Thank you for the reply for my post. I have all information of above.

It is better as soon as a fraud is suspected to complain to relevant authority for further action.So that petroleum corporation will take action to the complain immediately.

I will post on this post what the fuel distribution center owner who did a fraud. He was very well educated from high society now RIP in this paradise Island.

Fuel distribution center on Galle Road Colombo 03 sea side was closed for a complain, to the Corporation few years back, for not selling the fuel, he had a board to say no fuel, when he had fuel in his underground tank, when the P/corporation inspectors checked up with the dip stick into his underground tank.

Because Fuel distributor got information that there will be a increase of fuel cost form that day mid night.

Owner later ran a food outlet after fuel distribution was prohibited by the corporation. P/C had to use force to get rid of him from that distribution center.He had a VW taxi service and used to inject water to chicken to increase weight of the frozen chicken.

This is a another history of P/C Distributor who was crazy for few rupees and cents.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Owner later ran a food outlet after fuel distribution was prohibited by the corporation. P/C had to use force to get rid of him from that distribution center.He had a VW taxi service and used to inject water to chicken to increase weight of the frozen chicken.

This is a another history of P/C Distributor who was crazy for few rupees and cents.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whoa!! Thats a very good point you bring, you can never know if the chicken you buy is frozen chicken or water+chicken. I guess the best thing to do is to buy form those meat counters that don't quite freeze it but keep it cold enough.

After all that nonsense here, I found an honest and noble petrol shed.

I pumped petrol yesterday at the Nawala/OUSL DIlly's petrol shed. Only today when I pulled my wallet to take my card out I realized I left my Credit card at the shed. Went over there and spoke to them, to see they have kept it in an envelope, sealed and handed over to me ONLY after verifying that the card was indeed mine. I checked with the bank and apart from my transaction, the card is inactive.

After all the crap we heard in this thread, I'd say we must recognize the good places also.

I pumped petrol yesterday at the Nawala/OUSL DIlly's petrol shed. Only today when I pulled my wallet to take my card out I realized I left my Credit card at the shed. Went over there and spoke to them, to see they have kept it in an envelope, sealed and handed over to me ONLY after verifying that the card was indeed mine. I checked with the bank and apart from my transaction, the card is inactive.

After all the crap we heard in this thread, I'd say we must recognize the good places also.

Yah, good place and it has a good reputation among ladies also for being lady friendly!

Thumbs up about the particular shed. I was pumping regular basis from the same place and one day the card refused to work and I didn't have cash on my hand. I asked wifey to bring some cash and come as I've pumped a tank full, which is close to 10k bucks. I couldn't believe when they said to bring cash later on without struggling now. But I didn't take that offer and paid and left after a while.

Moderator,

one Mr, Dumi##a contacted me regarding the petrol distribution center matter from his mobile 0778239603. He had a long discussion on this matter he is the manager on the said fuel D/C. I got the owners Mr. Nimal perera's mobile number from him 0714904898. He want me to come and check up the set up, he has fully computerized system. According to him it is 100% perfect, cannot be cheated. He informs me because this is a new distribution center to the area other distributors are angry with him and they have teemed up got this person from kandy to post this post.

Corporation dad checked up the matter already.

It is left to you to sort out this matter and if some one post a post he must be responsible to that post.

I only verified from the relevant authorities reference given on said post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

To be fair by Sylvi he is just telling what he has been told and he says so in his post too

personally i think yes these things could be tampered with easily if they tamper odometers in modern cars then its only a matter of time before they do it with petrol pumps too :angry:

Wasn't it you who said that these new chineese stuff could be changes.What I feel is that you've been fooled.

Wasn't it you who said that these new chineese stuff could be changes.What I feel is that you've been fooled.

'CyRaX',

You who say I am a fooled, OK that is your opinion,please understand if you go to the web you will find how to hack cell phones domestic electric meters. Our computers for what reason we use virus guards?

Do not underestimate our capabilities of our technologists. Only a matter of time they have get their hands on those circuits then they will improvise some method to hack any circuit or an a meter.

I only informed how upset that fuel distributor for his integrity his manager has gone to Auto lanka forum office to find out who is this person who has done this. Later got my contact mobile number contacted me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Moderator,

It is left to you to sort out this matter and if some one post a post he must be responsible to that post.

I only verified from the relevant authorities reference given on said post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

There is a standard clause on most forums (and this one has it too) that says something to the effect that posts are the opinions of the posters and do not reflect the view of the forum, etc. So there is nothing for the moderators to sort out here.

And anyway, the OP hasn't put up a post that says avoid this shed. He has just said be vigilant when pumping fuel and there is a lot of good advise in this thread about what to do while pumping fuel and procedures for complaints. etc Besides, there are all kinds of points and counterpoints, the discussion is very open and people will draw whatever conclusions they want from it.

• Like 6

'CyRaX',

You who say I am a fooled, OK that is your opinion,

He said he feels you WERE fooled (verb), not A fooled. Or more correctly, a fool.

I only informed how upset that fuel distributor for his integrity his manager has gone to Auto lanka forum office to find out who is this person who has done this. Later got my contact mobile number contacted me.

I don't care what he thinks about his integrity, he has no right to go looking for people in AutoLanka offices. THAT kinda behaviour smells of thuggery and corruption. This is an open forum, if there is something to be said, it can be said here. There is NO call for that kind of action.