• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suitable Vehicle For Tourism

Nissan cdj

I would like to join tourism this year therefore the tourism company told me to buy a car in english numbers around 25-28 lakhs.therefore i would like to what is most suitable for this ? please suggest some good cars in english numbers and good for tourism

thnx in advance

A Vios is avaiable for that range. I have seen lot of cab services also usig this model.

• Like 1

I would like to join tourism this year therefore the tourism company told me to buy a car in english numbers around 25-28 lakhs.therefore i would like to what is most suitable for this ? please suggest some good cars in english numbers and good for tourism

thnx in advance

Try 121..good demand there...

• Like 1

MACHAN 121 ALL ARE TOO EXPENSIVE NE 121 ARE AT 30-38 LAKHS RANGE KNOW SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME A BIT ECONOMICAL ON FUEL AND A GOOD CAR

Not all, if you go thru the 121 advertised in AL, you will find some 121's within your price range

Edited by Simplelife

U can find 121's for below 3M and i would also suggest the Nissan Wingroad Y11 facelift and the Y12 both comfortable, spacious and not that bad on Fuel as well :) i say perfect for tourism.

agree with you here. Y11 is good for the purpose. and i have seen them often serving the purpose.

• Like 2

U can find 121's for below 3M and i would also suggest the Nissan Wingroad Y11 facelift and the Y12 both comfortable, spacious and not that bad on Fuel as well :) i say perfect for tourism.

MACHO AS U MENTION ITS A GREAT CAR WINGROAD BUT ITS NOT MARKET NE MACHAN I MEAN WHEN RESELLING THATS THE CASE OTHERWISE ITS GOOD

PLEASE SUGGEST ANOTHER MACHAN

• Like 1

The vehicles in Schiffers list could be said as the ideal vehicles.

If you are considering the resale market you are better off with a 121.With a bit of a search and bargaining,you'll be able to get hold of one within your price range.

To add to the listh how about a Honda Civic ES.Not that good in second hand market value though

• Like 1

MACHO AS U MENTION ITS A GREAT CAR WINGROAD BUT ITS NOT MARKET NE MACHAN I MEAN WHEN RESELLING THATS THE CASE OTHERWISE ITS GOOD

PLEASE SUGGEST ANOTHER MACHAN

mate can u please turn off the caps lock. it looks like your screaming at us :)

and the wingroads resale value is not that low. i seriously dont trust that the 121 will hold its value for so long.

it has to come down at some point.

and if all doesnt meet your requirements my other suggestion's are: facelift FB15, 'Diamond shell' Toyota Carina, Mitsubishi Galent (not that economical but spacious) and Honda City/Fit Aria.

i personally suggest the bluebird sylphy and the Wingroad for the purpose of the car.

• Like 1

thnx in advance

Hi Nissan CDJ,

Toyota Corolla 120/121, Yaris are probably the best options open to you (even if you have to stretch a bit) on the long run in terms of cost per km, reliability and relative comfort. The Proton Saga (B.New) is another option I have been looking at but been a bit reluctant considering the 'not commonly available' factor.

Just do a costing on how viable it is taking into account the cost of fuel, general wear and any eventualities. You have to also consider idle time off season. On the plus side, there will be opportunities for tips and commissions (but never a consistent flow).

• Like 1

@ Schiffer yeah i turned off the caps lock this always on in ma pc coz i have used ma password in capital sorry for that.

yeah agree with u in 121 case.and fb 15 cars are there ambooo soo expensive as its a sunny and the sunny n 16 n 17 are cheaper than fb 15 and there are manual 1.5 cc in n 16 n 17 there market price is 19 to 24 lakhs machan they are fine for that.but another idea is Bluebird sylphy sylphys are there manual 1.5 for that range i think they are also similar to the sunny n 16/17 but in bluebirds sylphys it has teak panels for dash boards and doors itself but n 16/n17 usual cars doesnt have all this teak sunny only having car like that sunny 1.6 cc cvtc luxury edition hmm kinda looking car machan sexier than normal sunnies and it has leather seats too follow the link machan and have a look and help me this . and would like to know

whether the sylphy parts are expensive than sunny parts ?

and buying that luxury edition will it be better than buying a usual sunny but its a 1.6 cc soo what will be the fuel economy of this ? thats the problem

soo thanx u all being with me in this soo please be kind and help me further

this is the link of the luxury edition http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=58024

so please suggest what to buy

thanks in advance to you all :alc:

Edited by Nissan cdj

Good cars for tourism are the Nissan sunny ,toyota corolla and so on .

in your price range i would suggest go for a sunny or a good condition 121 . that would be fine.Different travel agents have opinions on station wagon type cars so best on going for a salon. You can find a reasonable sunny or 121 just search a little take the sunday papers .

• Like 1

@ Schiffer yeah i turned off the caps lock this always on in ma pc coz i have used ma password in capital sorry for that.

yeah agree with u in 121 case.and fb 15 cars are there ambooo soo expensive as its a sunny and the sunny n 16 n 17 are cheaper than fb 15 and there are manual 1.5 cc in n 16 n 17 there market price is 19 to 24 lakhs machan they are fine for that.but another idea is Bluebird sylphy sylphys are there manual 1.5 for that range i think they are also similar to the sunny n 16/17 but in bluebirds sylphys it has teak panels for dash boards and doors itself but n 16/n17 usual cars doesnt have all this teak sunny only having car like that sunny 1.6 cc cvtc luxury edition hmm kinda looking car machan sexier than normal sunnies and it has leather seats too follow the link machan and have a look and help me this . and would like to know

and buying that luxury edition will it be better than buying a usual sunny but its a 1.6 cc soo what will be the fuel economy of this ? thats the problem

Nissan CDJ, I think your priorities since you want to buy this vehicle for business purposes is as follows.

1. Low mileage, because if you are successful you will accumulate mileage quite quickly.

2. Fuel economy, because it hits your bottom line

3. Spare part availability and cost of maintenance for obvious reasons

So I don't think you need a particularly luxurious looking car (so things like fake teak panels and fake leather isn't really necessary and there is no need to pay extra for it), because you are not aiming at tourists who are looking for a Mercedes limousine. They are looking for something comfortable with a reliable informative driver at a reasonable price.

If you can find a brand new version like the N17 or the Corolla 121 XLI it might be quite good as they tend to have more reliable mileage, and seem to go for a little less than the Japanese imports.

actually mate what you were asking is a bit confusing for me

but i presume that the N16 will do better on fuel

i think that The Don said was right. they wont be looking for super luxury so your better off with a N16 121 and still my suggestion a Wingroad.

and for all above cars spare parts are available. even for the sylphy since it shares most of the components from the N16 :)

thanx you all finally i came to a decision to buy a n 16/17 anyway. so now my mind is working on n16/17 therefore please help me further.

1 now i want to know what should i buy a manual or a auto n 16/17 car for this field ?

2 other thing is would like to buy a luxury edition too so fuel consumption of a luxury edition sunny 1,6 cvtc E trottle ?

thnx in advance.

thanx you all finally i came to a decision to buy a n 16/17 anyway. so now my mind is working on n16/17 therefore please help me further.

1 now i want to know what should i buy a manual or a auto n 16/17 car for this field ?

2 other thing is would like to buy a luxury edition too so fuel consumption of a luxury edition sunny 1,6 cvtc E trottle ?

thnx in advance.

if there are gonna Drivers, you better off manual, if your letting the tourist drive then your better off with a auto

but usually when it comes to tourism drivers are involved since most of the tourist doesn't have international diving license.

and for the trim level. just play it safe and go to a ex saloon or a super saloon. no need to go for the high end versions.

• Like 1

another thing is auto cars are soo market nowadays ne ?

Machang, so you mean they'll hold market value? You have to realize that you're buying the vehicle for its value DURING the time of ownership. Not for the resale value when you're done with the car.

And a manual transmission would certainly be give you one less thing to worry about in the list of components likely to give away early.

Edited by Watchman