• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Increasing

jami

Current Price Increasing Index

1. Bluebird sylphy for - 2.85M ??? I saw add.

2. N16 - 2.0 - 2.3 M

3. Carina - 2.2 - 2.5 M

4. 121 - 2.8- 3.4 m

and alto Brand new already increased by Rs.60000 effect frm this month.

Edited by jami

Current Price Increasing Index

1. Bluebird sylphy for - 2.85M ??? I saw add.

2. N16 - 2.0 - 2.3 M

3. Carina - 2.2 - 2.5 M

4. 121 - 2.8- 3.4 m

and alto Brand new already increased by Rs.60000 effect frm this month.

Hmmm ... any idea y the sudden increase ?? :unsure: :unsure:

may be thinking there will be changes after the budget ??

this is the govt's ultimate plan..

they gonna increase the vehicle prices insane so no one buys them & will use the public transport, there will be no private busses cos the price of a bus will be abt 20mil eventually & Gamunu & his clan will not have money to buy them, but the govt will sing a mou secretly with india to get busses for a very cheap rate.. & they will buy a lot cos it will be the CTB monolpoly on roads. This way by collecting funds through ctb the govt will one day cover its budget gap & it will solve the trade deficit as well. so ultimately whn tings are alright in the country the vehicle prices will face a major reduction.. you will be able to get a Prado for like 1.5 mil.. & a maruti for 75K... so dnt cry jhonny.. good days are to come.. Praise the King!

• Like 1

they gonna increase the vehicle prices insane so no one buys them & will use the public transport, there will be no private busses cos the price of a bus will be abt 20mil eventually & Gamunu & his clan will not have money to buy them, but the govt will sing a mou secretly with india to get busses for a very cheap rate.. & they will buy a lot cos it will be the CTB monolpoly on roads. This way by collecting funds through ctb the govt will one day cover its budget gap & it will solve the trade deficit as well. so ultimately whn tings are alright in the country the vehicle prices will face a major reduction.. you will be able to get a Prado for like 1.5 mil.. & a maruti for 75K... so dnt cry jhonny.. good days are to come.. Praise the King!

yes, btw can you PM me the winning number's for next week's lottery please. Thanks!

• Like 9

With such imaginative thinking my friend, you might one day will be the king yourself.

Ahha Chintane.Some people are really living in a wonderland.

I don't know about a maruti but a new prado is going for 3581000 JPY in Japan Auctions. Vehicles are really expensive in Japan also nowadays. If government allows us to bring down vehicles up to 10 years old and if they had a reasonable method to check it for the running condition maybe this would be a great chance for working class people who buy motor cycles. A nissan sunny fb 15 is going for 0.07Mil JPy there. It still is a hell of a good car though. Motorcycles are not made for everyone to ride. I really don't like to see many people riding here in our country without even wearing appropriate safety gear. Riding is an art not everyone can ride although many people ride here! so sad :( :( I really hate the riders riding in my blind spot and trying to over take me from the wrong side :( I hate the way most people drive in our roads :( Why can't we maintain road discipline?

Edited by kevin1462
  • Like 1

I don't know about a maruti but a new prado is going for 3581000 JPY in Japan Auctions. Vehicles are really expensive in Japan also nowadays. If government allows us to bring down vehicles up to 10 years old and if they had a reasonable method to check it for the running condition maybe this would be a great chance for working class people who buy motor cycles. A nissan sunny fb 15 is going for 0.07Mil JPy there. It still is a hell of a good car though. Motorcycles are not made for everyone to ride. I really don't like to see many people riding here in our country without even wearing appropriate safety gear. Riding is an art not everyone can ride although many people ride here! so sad :( :( I really hate the riders riding in my blind spot and trying to over take me from the wrong side :( I hate the way most people drive in our roads :( Why can't we maintain road discipline?

'kevin1462',

Today from cars dealers do not make a big margin only vans are having a good margin.Duty must be reduced.Roads have to be developed Colombo city roads and all major city's are full with traffic during rush hours you cannot get out from the colombo city less than 45 minutes.

What you suggest on your post is good, 10 year old Vehicle will have a odometer reading more than 500000Km then again what about the body condition, this vehicle has to be reconditioned to use in Srilanka., due to best of ten year old vehicle lifetime is used in another country what about spares for them repair garages. We have turned to serve all new vehicles with new technology diagnostic instruments & tools.

We should follow the India about their motor vehicle industry,try to get investors to invest in our country have few vehicle manufacturing plants here not like what we have now #####. I do not want to comment about them.

Assemble a utility vehicle and sell same with a reasonable profit, To be sold for Rupees 1M vehicles assemblers should be given duty free imports of the vehicle parts only to assemble.This will be a great chance for working class, if any one wants import a high end vehicle he should be allowed to do so with high tax.

For example today all bajaj three wheelers are assembled in Srilanka down south At Ranna kahandamodara but the selling price is much more than India Bajaj in Srilanka do a great service to transport industry has penetrated to every village family here. I personally have encouraged my workers to own a three wheeler in their villages with their small earnings to make their family members to be mobile

Above is my opinion.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'kevin1462',

Today from cars dealers do not make a big margin only vans are having a good margin.Duty must be reduced.Roads have to be developed Colombo city roads and all major city's are full with traffic during rush hours you cannot get out from the colombo city less than 45 minutes.

What you suggest on your post is good, 10 year old Vehicle will have a odometer reading more than 500000Km then again what about the body condition, this vehicle has to be reconditioned to use in Srilanka., due to best of ten year old vehicle lifetime is used in another country what about spares for them repair garages. We have turned to serve all new vehicles with new technology diagnostic instruments & tools.

We should follow the India about their motor vehicle industry,try to get investors to invest in our country have few vehicle manufacturing plants here not like what we have now #####. I do not want to comment about them.

Assemble a utility vehicle and sell same with a reasonable profit, To be sold for Rupees 1M vehicles assemblers should be given duty free imports of the vehicle parts only to assemble.This will be a great chance for working class, if any one wants import a high end vehicle he should be allowed to do so with high tax.

For example today all bajaj three wheelers are assembled in Srilanka down south At Ranna kahandamodara but the selling price is much more than India Bajaj in Srilanka do a great service to transport industry has penetrated to every village family here. I personally have encouraged my workers to own a three wheeler in their villages with their small earnings to make their family members to be mobile

Above is my opinion.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yeah That's a better idea than mine. Also everyone should have more discipline when it comes to driving. It doesn't matter he or she is driving a bimmer, or a thrishow discipline is discipline. Hats off Sir!

Edited by kevin1462

Yeah That's a better idea than mine. Also everyone should have more discipline when it comes to driving. It doesn't matter he or she is driving a bimmer, or a thrishow discipline is discipline. Hats off Sir!

'kevin1462',

Thank you for your comments in your post.

Yes now with new southern high way opening very soon our drivers will have to act according to correct driving methods, not like most three wheel and automobile drivers in our country drive,

I live in Colombo 03. I find Police have taken steps who drive on Colombo 03 newly developed Galle road and duplication road who do drive not on their respective lanes and incorrect parking to prosecute them.

Marine drive from Wellawathe to Kollupitiya also can find Police checking speed and drivers are given charge sheets, who do mistakes when they drive are advised to not to do again.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.