• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rapaireing On Crc Kandy

CJPro

Question

18 answers to this question

Any body know the quality of CRC kandy center. Coz I have bad experience of pure work done by them

'CJPro'

Since you have mentioned in your post the repair center name as CRC Kandy. It is better to share with other members what sort of bad experience you have faced.So that members in Kandy and near by will be careful in future.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Hmmm, 1 year back I went there to get a full interior detailing to my car. That job was really perfect rather than car detailing centers near the roads everywhere :D. They did a good job. Really happy about the work. My father is gonna take his car there to get a full interior detailing this week. Will see the quality remains same last year.

This is how they fixed the ABS Sensor. and the paint all over the Axel

post-44740-019357100 1317025593_thumb.jp

They stolen my power window switch.

post-44740-086003700 1317025624_thumb.jp

I have more evidence to show you. I'll add it soon.

Before they took my car they performed a complete inventory check and took photographs of damaged places even a small dent. Then at the time they returning the vehicle again checked the car with the inventory report. Both times they did in front of me. As I remember the person I was contacted Mr Shantha.

Before they took my car they performed a complete inventory check and took photographs of damaged places even a small dent. Then at the time they returning the vehicle again checked the car with the inventory report. Both times they did in front of me. As I remember the person I was contacted Mr Shantha.

they didn't do that for me. they get a inventory when I put it. and they didn't check it when it get back.They did lot of mess for my car. look at the paint is sparing every where and they fix the ABS sensor by using wire. They replays the rear axle coz it damaged by the accident.

Edited by CJPro

they didn't do that for me. they get a inventory when I put it. and they didn't check it when it get back.They did lot of mess for my car. look at the paint is sparing every where and they fix the ABS sensor by using wire. They replays the rear axle coz it damaged by the accident.

Is that the rear axle that you've taken a picture of with the ABS sensor ? Did you get your power window switch back ?

Is that the rear axle that you've taken a picture of with the ABS sensor ? Did you get your power window switch back ?

Is that the rear axle that you've taken a picture of with the ABS sensor ? Yes

Did you get your power window switch back ? Not yet. I logged the complained.

They mess-up everything. they did very poor paint job, lot of parts are missing and more scratches are in the body.

Edited by CJPro

Is that the rear axle that you've taken a picture of with the ABS sensor ? Yes

Did you get your power window switch back ? Not yet. I logged the complained.

They mess-up everything. they did very poor paint job, lot of parts are missing and more scratches are in the body.

Well it could be that the original connector for your abs sensor was damaged in the collision, hence the need for the wire. I am not sure why they might have needed to take all 4 doors off, or why they lost your power shutter switch. Sometimes a collision in one end does affect the car shape of the car in its entirety and you do need to re jig the car out to overcome problems like doors not closing properly or a visible mis alignment of the body.