• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Buy For 3 - 3.5 Milion

Messi

Well i m new here. I m hoping to buy a car and my budget is around 3-3.5 million. Fuel efficiency and good secondhand market must be a major concern. Could you suggest the best buy for me? Prius, Corolla 121 ?? <_<

Definitely 2nd Gen Prius. It outdoes a 121 in everyway possible. Maintenance is proably an exception.

This is the first time I heard someone saying Tiida is great looking :D

Yes I was talking about the interior the interior is the best for that price in a Japanese car (when it is the beige interior)

But the designers made the exterior ugly as it can be (to balance it off)

BTW u don't ride on the hood looking at the exterior do you?

Edited by toyota sucks
  • Like 1

BTW u don't ride on the hood looking at the exterior do you?

So you would rather eat,drink and not do any thing for your external appearance like bath,comb your hair or shave ? :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

well friends, finally I found two vehicles in very good condition. :)

1. Axio x-grade 2007 - silver colour - about 60000km

2. Allion 240 - new model(with flower lights :) ) - 2006 - whine red - about 600000km

but i cant figure out which one i should go for?

as fer as i can see the only fact that make the difference is their second hand market.

Could you please suggest me which will have the best second hand market? As you think, which one should i go for? :action-smiley-034:

Edited by Messi

Wow both the used cars have done magic 60K (i hope the Allion figure you have given is a typo mistake)

If the condition is alright I would go for the Allion even paying 200-300k more as it is a class over the Axio.

Wow both the used cars have done magic 60K (i hope the Allion figure you have given is a typo mistake)

If the condition is alright I would go for the Allion even paying 200-300k more as it is a class over the Axio.

thanks for the quick reply bro..

well i asked 7 people so far and 4 said allion, 3 said axio. :speechless-smiley-004:

yeah i should go for the allion. shouldnt i? it looks like a Ferrari with its wine red colour. :smilie_liebe9:

well i asked 7 people so far and 4 said allion, 3 said axio. :speechless-smiley-004:

yeah i should go for the allion. shouldnt i? it looks like a Ferrari with its wine red colour. :smilie_liebe9:

:rolleyes:

And the award for "dumbest statement of the week" has already been collected. You will shortly receive your prize (Not really)

Have you ever seen a Ferrari by the way?

• Like 3

well friends, finally I found two vehicles in very good condition. :)

1. Axio x-grade 2007 - silver colour - about 60000km

2. Allion 240 - new model(with flower lights :) ) - 2006 - whine red - about 600000km

but i cant figure out which one i should go for?

as fer as i can see the only fact that make the difference is their second hand market.

Could you please suggest me which will have the best second hand market? As you think, which one should i go for? :action-smiley-034:

Go for Allion.

Wow. You found a 2006 Allion for 3.5M ?

:rolleyes:

And the award for "dumbest statement of the week" has already been collected. You will shortly receive your prize (Not really)

Have you ever seen a Ferrari by the way?

oh.. just wanted to say it looks beautiful.

everyone knows allion is not a ferrari.

And don't tell this kind of Bull Sh*t Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa will sign agreements with Force India if they see this. :angry:

Edited by toyota sucks

• 1 month later...

You can buy a yaris with in that budjet.MOY-2008,30000km done one.normaly yaris are brandnew ones & most of them has been imported by permit holders.2008 ones can be tranfered now.It is very economical car.maual is doing over 16.8km per liter in outstains & 14.5 in city limits.1300cc engine.

Most of 121 are done over 60000km & below 2005 MOF.so think about that fact!!!!!

I agree with the option of going for a BN Yaris around 30000Km. But since we r haivng a silly 2nd hand market, those BN ones have a lesser 2nd hand market. So think abt it if you are concernin abt the 2nd hand market !!!

Anyway my advise is not to bother much abt the ODO meter when buyin a car in SL!!! Highly pay your attention on the condition of the vehicle (body,engine and interior). You can find very good condition 121 s which have over 130k in meter which are better than the 40k ODO meter ones.

I personally know a 121 car which has over 250k in its ODO meter( this is owned by a bank and a regional manager is using it) and is still in excellent condition, which has not done any major repair yet. If you change its meter to 50k, I'm 100% sure that no one will believe abt that 250k thing.

There are car dealers those who import cars which have run over 100k and make them to 15k .....still if you buy them, you can run them for an average time period of 5 years without any major issue.(Think abt that 250k car).

So try to identify the true condition of a car before buying it...!!! If you want a good 2nd hnd market (sell your car quickly /to a good price), go for a famous brand (121,allion,vios,belta..may be few more).

But in reality, famous ones may not be the best ones.....but it is the way how Sri Lankan car market flows :sleeping-smiley-001: