• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Mods

Ashguy

Hey Guys......

I am from Kandy - i was abroad for some time - so can anybody here let me know - about the places in Sri Lanka good for vehicle modifications???

I have heard there are so many in Colombo these days - but not all are good - so pls let me know the good ones....!

Hope to hear from you guys soon...thank you in advance for your time....!

Ahh another fan of shopping cart handles and cheese graters :rolleyes:

?????????????

As in why make cosmetic changes without any mechanical modifications. No offence meant, but its said: " All show and no go is just 'Pada Show'. " :D

Edited by Kavvz

'Ashguy' :

Try Emcees car audio on the new Peradeniya Road (William-Goppalla Mw) close to the new courts complex. He runs a car audio shop and he'd be able to refer you onto reputable places in Kandy where you'd be able to get your car done up.

Edited by Kavvz

As in why make cosmetic changes without any mechanical modifications. No offence meant, but its said: " All show and no go is just 'Pada Show'. " :D

Lollz.....well said bro....but i have got places to get tune ups done (mechanical mods) so no worries - i prefer imports on that.....anyways thank u 4 ur time...!

'Ashguy' :

Try Emcees car audio on the new Peradeniya Road (William-Goppalla Mw) close to the new courts complex. He runs a car audio shop and he'd be able to refer you onto reputable places in Kandy where you'd be able to get your car done up.

Thanks dude..... i shall check it out.....anytime soon....!