• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Cars

Zambo

Where can I build a custom car with following modifications?

1. Smoke LED taillights and headlights

2. A super sound system

3. Engine modifications

4. Bodykit custom modifications

5. Lambo doors

6. Upside-down racing wing

7. Mega bass speaker and amp set

8. Air intake on engine

9. Turbo engine

10. Ground effects

11. Interior/exterior full street legal racing setup

any sites or ideas would be great! The car i dont have yet just want some places to look for the mods at

post-48476-0-73285300-1319991099_thumb.j

for that car.. try contacting west cost customs or chip foose maybe :rolleyes:

on a serious note. there are plenty in colombo. that famous dumindu guy also do these stuff..

guess what you want is a mobile kottu joint.

• Like 1

Wow i can already see that you have a bright future with your car.

first you will do all the mods and then you will present all the mods in detail to the underground racing community

7162007115229PM_ricer_10.jpg

Then after inspection Dom will accept you into his gang and you can take pretty girls home everyday :)

ricer.jpg

Edited by The Stig

Now what is the sports car you have? I don't see any. Well you say a custom build car .. find engine, build up your body parts is that you mean?

And I love to see the Air intake on engine once you complete your custom build car.

p.s. troll alert.

either a troll or an epic opportunity for the more colorful autolankans to have a field day. i have some questions i'd like to add:

1. aren't 3, 8 and 9 the same thing?

2. aren't 2 and 7 the same thing??

3. WTH are ground effects?

4. wouldn't an upside down racing wing create "up-force"? and lift your hindquarters off the tarmac?

5. are you old enough to drive? just curious, not meant to insult.

5. where's watchman when you need him?

any sites or ideas would be great! The car i dont have yet just want some places to look for the mods at

hey daydreamer first buy the car and then decide how to modify it. :rolleyes:

Where can I build a custom car with following modifications?

1. Smoke LED taillights and headlights

2. A super sound system

3. Engine modifications

4. Bodykit custom modifications

5. Lambo doors

6. Upside-down racing wing

7. Mega bass speaker and amp set

8. Air intake on engine

9. Turbo engine

10. Ground effects

11. Interior/exterior full street legal racing setup

dude...no offence but with posts like these...you just make an A$$ out of yourself.

you dont even have a car yet by your own admission...that's the starting point in anything.

Wouldn't it be smarter to first start with a car, get an idea for a timeline and a budget and take things from there?

most audio shops can do up a good sound system. and good ones do cost a lot of money to be done right.

performance mods are another ball game. can't even comment without a car being named

bodykits, plenty joints

light and rice stuff....easy to find plenty workshops/suppliers

ps. "mega bass speakers" are those super sci fi things called subwoofers.

• Like 1

ps. "mega bass speakers" are those super sci fi things called subwoofers.

lol :D

Zambo, before you do anything first buy a car and drive it for sometime as stock.

the only you can found out what are the mechanical reparies it will need and then after that

one by one do the modifications.

but first. Buy a car.

Edited by Schiffer

Thanks all of you for the insight. Just was looking if it was possible to do this in SL as I am from the US and not sure what is available here. Gosh cars are so expensive, but will keep a lookout to get one  hopefully next year.

from the things that you have listed (odd names for them i will admit) it comes across that the easiest car for you to do the things you want in my opinion would be a jap import car such as an old 200sx or skyline due to it allready having a petrol turbo engine thats rwd or 4x4 in some skyline models, has a large boot for your stereo (trunk in US), body kits and door conversions are available off the shelf as are many engine mods. (some 200sx stock internals good for over 300bhp and can be achieved via a larger turbo, exhaust system, uprated panel filter, higher flowing injectors and a remap with a electronic boost controller)

there are thousands of these around the world that have been extensivly modded so you should have very little trouble in finding info, guides and parts for them via the internet. how easily avaiable parts are in lanka im not sure but when i worked on a dyno in the uk anything, literally anything i needed for a customers car from bearing shells to rose jointed rear arms we could get within 3-4days direct from japan. considering that we are a lot closer to japan here in lanka i dont think itl be hard to have stuff shipped, only thing you may have a problem with is the cost because of the huge import taxes.

from the things that you have listed (odd names for them i will admit) it comes across that the easiest car for you to do the things you want in my opinion would be a jap import car such as an old 200sx or skyline due to it allready having a petrol turbo engine thats rwd or 4x4 in some skyline models, has a large boot for your stereo (trunk in US), body kits and door conversions are available off the shelf as are many engine mods. (some 200sx stock internals good for over 300bhp and can be achieved via a larger turbo, exhaust system, uprated panel filter, higher flowing injectors and a remap with a electronic boost controller)

considering that we are a lot closer to japan here in lanka i dont think itl be hard to have stuff shipped, only thing you may have a problem with is the cost because of the huge import taxes.

Importing a skyline or something like a 200sx or a 240sx is not really an option mate, all of those will be manufactured before 3 years and we cant import cars older than 3 years to SL. At best he can find one here but that's like finding a needle in a haystack, AFAIK we only have 1 running skyline R34 GTR (Andrews car) and a couple of r33's and r32's.The only viable options for him would be to go for cars that are somewhat common in SL like the Rx8,Sti's or Evo's but i doubt he is in that budget range. Or he can always take the ricer boy favorite the Honda civic and turbo charge it, we have some experienced guys to get the job done here including turbocharging,ECU remapping,sound systems, exhaust etc.

• Like 1

Importing a skyline or something like a 200sx or a 240sx is not really an option mate, all of those will be manufactured before 3 years and we cant import cars older than 3 years to SL. At best he can find one here but that's like finding a needle in a haystack, AFAIK we only have 1 running skyline R34 GTR (Andrews car) and a couple of r33's and r32's.The only viable options for him would be to go for cars that are somewhat common in SL like the Rx8,Sti's or Evo's but i doubt he is in that budget range. Or he can always take the ricer boy favorite the Honda civic and turbo charge it, we have some experienced guys to get the job done here including turbocharging,ECU remapping,sound systems, exhaust etc.

daaaam i didnt think about the 3 year rule!

Buy a base model 2 door 2000 Vitz, fit a 1NZ-FE and then Turbo it. Plenty of accessories available for it.

Not a bad choice if you want a relatively new car. but the 1nz has an offset crank that will cause the stock con rods to snap at boosts above 0.5 bar/150 bhp. so i'd go down the 4e-fte path. plenty of pre-2000 toyotas will receive the engine on stock mounts and because it already has a turbo you wouldnt have to spend another 200 to 400k fitting an aftermarket unit like in the 1nz (unless it comes from a very expensive trd turbo). also if you are lucky you'll get it bundled with an lsd gearbox and there's a lot more parts available for less and the engines more robust.

long story short: you can't live the ricer dream in sri lanka by starting with a car that isn't the worth as much as the dust that's on it and then pimping it to all glory. you're much better off investing that cash you intend to pump into those mega bass speakers and upside down spoilers and ground works into a proper automobile, which will give you decent grunt and some street cred.

sri lanka is a different ball game altogether, my friend. neons and beats and bodykits may be the in thing in whichever part of the world you are in now, but a well maintained and driven legacy B4 will bring you loads more respect on our roads. and speak volumes about your character as well...

but i see you already making that face while reading this. at least i said it as it is. :)