• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Delay Pickup

hatharasinghe

Question

Dear Friends i have a Kia Spectra Auto Gear car now when pickup the car it delays and sometime feel "gasenava vage" connect the gear is it problem on gear oil changing or any other matter last week got the smoke test and it said totally ok they told engine in real good condition i changed gear oil 15000KM before and when manually check the colour of the oil it still in red so could u let me know any areas to checkout thanks u all.

2 answers to this question

Dear Friends i have a Kia Spectra Auto Gear car now when pickup the car it delays and sometime feel "gasenava vage" connect the gear is it problem on gear oil changing or any other matter last week got the smoke test and it said totally ok they told engine in real good condition i changed gear oil 15000KM before and when manually check the colour of the oil it still in red so could u let me know any areas to checkout thanks u all.

Have you got what is known in SL as a tune up done on your car recently. I'm talking about changing the spark plugs, cleaning the fuel system, throttle body and resetting things like the ignition timing and checking the engine for good operation. If you haven't had one done in a year or say about 20K KM it might be worthwhile getting it done.

Have you got what is known in SL as a tune up done on your car recently. I'm talking about changing the spark plugs, cleaning the fuel system, throttle body and resetting things like the ignition timing and checking the engine for good operation. If you haven't had one done in a year or say about 20K KM it might be worthwhile getting it done.

:appl: