• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Obd 11 Issue Code P0443

JayZ

Has anyone incured this fault code P0443 or similar?

P0443 - Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit

This code comes with the check engine light. I got the code cleared once but still popping up time to time. Any of you had experience with this issue, appreciate your input.

Note: i checked online, "http://www.obd-codes.com/p0443" still did not check this with the agents or a mechanic.

Vehicle - Ford Mondeo MK3

You have a problem with the purge solenoid unit or the wiring or maybe both.Ask a good technician to remove and clean up carefully and refix. If a scan tool is available he can check the activation manually.

MINIACE

Thanks Miniace,

The guy i checked with didnt knew much about activating solenoid with the scanner. Should check again with a good place.

Btw what is the impact to the engine due to this issue ? Is it a very bad situation which needs immediate attention? I dont feel any issue with the performance of the vehicle.

Thanks Miniace,

The guy i checked with didnt knew much about activating solenoid with the scanner. Should check again with a good place.

Btw what is the impact to the engine due to this issue ? Is it a very bad situation which needs immediate attention? I dont feel any issue with the performance of the vehicle.

Mate actually it has an effect on performance.A good solenoid will assist for a good airflow and returning favourable fuel consumption and Bhp.

I have heard even a leaking fuel line or tank can activate P0443 but im not really sure of this. Take your babe to a good technician and not a serious issue.

MINIACE

Mate actually it has an effect on performance.A good solenoid will assist for a good airflow and returning favourable fuel consumption and Bhp.

I have heard even a leaking fuel line or tank can activate P0443 but im not really sure of this. Take your babe to a good technician and not a serious issue.

MINIACE

Thanks again,

would you be able to tell me a mechanical expert for European vehicles and who does cater for these type of issues around colombo ?

Thanks again,

would you be able to tell me a mechanical expert for European vehicles and who does cater for these type of issues around colombo ?

Im sorry not really sure of a good guy in Colombo. But if you are willing to drive upto Seeduwa, will tell you about a good place.

MINIACE

Thanks again,

would you be able to tell me a mechanical expert for European vehicles and who does cater for these type of issues around Colombo ?

"jayz'

Contact Mr, Mario Disas. HP: 0777380771or Office tomorrow morning 2581342.

Please note I am not advertising this person, or do any propaganda to him.

AS you were looking some one in Colombo I thought of posting this post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi