• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Exotic Arriving In Sl Shortly!

VWvortex

Question

oh u wanna continue this shit.. ok i dont wanna be one of those lame keyboard heros... so i am just gonna wait till another AL get together and see if u show up... lets see then... and i didnt see i was holier than thou fool.. i said thats the only reason i didnt get with some people to make some money... and keep defending.. i see u cant defend the two names i threw out.. come on hero.. do it.. what can u say.. u got nothing fool.. nothing.. and keep on voting to the same idiot.. until SL sinks to the ground.. good on u...

actually a fuhrer is not a bad idea to cleanse the country of idiots and morons...

Geez.. what are you 12? You want to beat me up like some school bully cause you don’t have the intellectual capacity to have a debate on an online forum?!? It’s a good thing a fool like you doesn’t have any wealth or power, I can only imagine the consequences! You know I’m not that big on religion but I think I’ll make an exception and thank God that you decided to make Toronto your new home. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say!

It seems to be impossible for you to put forward an objective argument instead of throwing a hissy fit like some spoilt 15 year old girl who can’t find her favorite shoes. I’m not going to dignify your stupidity with another response. I’d ask you like a man to drop it, however there’s no chance of that happening, so go right ahead oh mighty furher, have the last say. Maybe you could send some innocent minorities to the gas chambers right after too. They all made money the wrong way you know. Cleanse the system why don’t you. Un-freakin-believable! Read a book you moron.

Just a general comment to all reading this. I apologise that my first few posts have resulted in such drivel like the one quoted above. Must say I am very impressed that none of the other seniors sided against me, considering Charitha’s been around for awhile – goes to show that autolanka is a pretty fair and balanced forum.

• Like 5

oh u wanna continue this shit.. ok i dont wanna be one of those lame keyboard heros... so i am just gonna wait till another AL get together and see if u show up... lets see then... and i didnt see i was holier than thou fool.. i said thats the only reason i didnt get with some people to make some money... and keep defending.. i see u cant defend the two names i threw out.. come on hero.. do it.. what can u say.. u got nothing fool.. nothing.. and keep on voting to the same idiot.. until SL sinks to the ground.. good on u...

actually a fuhrer is not a bad idea to cleanse the country of idiots and morons...

Dude, you're just coming across looking like an ass. You really should drop it. You said it yourself, its some people. Pretty much what the others said too, its only some people, so don't make the assumptions for everyone.

Can't hang people without evidence dude. You try to make claims on "everyone knows" without proper factual evidence, you open yourself up for a slander lawsuit. I'm not saying I disagree with you, there are plenty of crooks making lots of money with the law looking the other way, but I'm not gonna point fingers at particular people, coz I don't have evidence either way.

• Like 6

Just a general comment to all reading this. I apologise that my first few posts have resulted in such drivel like the one quoted above. Must say I am very impressed that none of the other seniors sided against me, considering Charitha’s been around for awhile – goes to show that autolanka is a pretty fair and balanced forum.

]funnypicturescatchallengesyoutoafight.jpg

: :sport-smiley-003::P

Geez.. what are you 12? You want to beat me up like some school bully cause you don’t have the intellectual capacity to have a debate on an online forum?!? It’s a good thing a fool like you doesn’t have any wealth or power, I can only imagine the consequences! You know I’m not that big on religion but I think I’ll make an exception and thank God that you decided to make Toronto your new home. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say!

It seems to be impossible for you to put forward an objective argument instead of throwing a hissy fit like some spoilt 15 year old girl who can’t find her favorite shoes. I’m not going to dignify your stupidity with another response. I’d ask you like a man to drop it, however there’s no chance of that happening, so go right ahead oh mighty furher, have the last say. Maybe you could send some innocent minorities to the gas chambers right after too. They all made money the wrong way you know. Cleanse the system why don’t you. Un-freakin-believable! Read a book you moron.

i put an objective comment forward long time ago.. u decided to defend crooks... go ahead.. keep on doing it.. oh none of the seniors sided against me.. ohhh.. yes u are quite the intellectual.. thats why.. please..... i didnt ask for a fist fight.., i just said it would have been better to have a discussion vocally..

and yeah i can see what ur vote did... did u see the parliament session.. perry i am sorry but some people just piss me off to the point.. i am usually a jolly fellow...

and by the way toronto is not my new home.. so we might meet one day and have a laugh about this some day... maybe...

SL will continue to amuse me unlike Toronto.. which is boring.. no conflict no nothing...

so thats that.. so mr b4es5 we will agree to disagree on this matter as gentlemen.. sorry guys no duel... i know i know very disappointing isnt it.. but keep on watching the Parliament sessions i am sure there is more to come like the one we just witnessed.. because as we can all see there are people to defend anyone...

]funnypicturescatchallengesyoutoafight.jpg

: :sport-smiley-003::P

LOL.. thanks but I'll take a pass! A few more pics of the aston martin would be awesome though. Thought it was a DBS first with the cleared out rear lights, seems like thats one of the changes on the 2012 model, the normal red looked better IMO.

It must be really hard going abroad hoping to find that pot of gold, only to see people in your motherland enjoying a better life

How truly tragic :0

not really.. i would have said this even if i was in SL.. i didnt come here to find anything.. its just a move that it..

It must be really hard going abroad hoping to find that pot of gold, only to see people in your motherland enjoying a better life

How truly tragic :0

'liya,

Yes,

This is our mother land we must not forget always some one will help you if you are in difficulty on the road,

I have been to 30 or more countries west as well as east. You will never get this srilnkan hospitality in the west.

When you contact the party invited you for a assignment they will want to work from the very first day.

It is Ok if you are young and prepared for any rough life.

But I cannot understand the reason when in Srilanka has plenty of opportunity to start life leaving this paradise island and going to a first class country, to be a third class city dweller.

The money you spend to migrate you can buy a small land and do some plantation or do buying and selling.

Yesterday I came across a person from a very well to do family started to buy a car do few little thins for same, groom it so that it will be attractive to a buyer and sell at a profit. Today he has more than 15 cars for sale. makes more than .5 million for a month. Has his own painter tinker and a mechanic in leased out 1/2 land few miles out of Colombo three families are living from his business. he has come up within 5 years. now not interested of his parents money too.

Above is my opinion that can differ to a another person.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Mr Sylvi,

You seem to be getting up rather early.....

The west will always look down on us Asians, this happens even in most multinational companies, but things are changing . If you see most boards of the big global corporates have Indians. Recently the Head of Deutsche Bank

Mr Sylvi,

You seem to be getting up rather early.....

The west will always look down on us Asians, this happens even in most multinational companies, but things are changing . If you see most boards of the big global corporates have Indians. Recently the Head of Deutsche Bank

Mr.CARBON B4',

Yes. I have a computer by my bed side, when ever I get up I log into the Web and read. I go to sleep by 8.30 or 9.00 PM. Due to my old age, I sleep only for 6 to 7 hours in the night. I have a nap about 1 hour in the afternoon after lunch.

I agree with you as most developed countries do like to have Asians, to head their organizations Some Srilankans also holding responsible posts in NASA.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Like 1

Jadey, What is this new Merc dealership??? Is it affiliated to MB parent company? Things they bring down are the officially brand new or do they just bring new/used stuff from Europe?

On a lightly different yet more related note, isn't it unfair to accuse Upali Dharmadasa for financial 'mismanagement' at the BCCSL. This time around he was only at the helm for less than half a year and BCCSL was financially in the gutter well before he took over.

• Like 1

On a lightly different yet more related note, isn't it unfair to accuse Upali Dharmadasa for financial 'mismanagement' at the BCCSL. This time around he was only at the helm for less than half a year and BCCSL was financially in the gutter well before he took over.

Yeah I was under the impression that he was brought in BECAUSE there was so much corruption at the world cup by the previous board.

Jadey, What is this new Merc dealership??? Is it affiliated to MB parent company? Things they bring down are the officially brand new or do they just bring new/used stuff from Europe?

If you drive down havelock road you'd spot this place. its between dickamans road junction and park road junction. they order cars directly from the parent company apparently. they haven't started servicing mercs yet. But will soon.

Mr.CARBON B4',

Yes. I have a computer by my bed side, when ever I get up I log into the Web and read. I go to sleep by 8.30 or 9.00 PM. Due to my old age, I sleep only for 6 to 7 hours in the night. I have a nap about 1 hour in the afternoon after lunch.

I agree with you as most developed countries do like to have Asians, to head their organizations Some Srilankans also holding responsible posts in NASA.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

that sucks man, have you tried warm milk? I find doing the bone dance once or twice an evening put me right out, i mean body's got to replenish the troops and all that.

• Like 2

:action-smiley-033: Great news .. but the DB9 on the stock suspension would be a killer to drive on many our roads. Thankfully a lot them around city are being re-paved.

What I would really love to see though are some hot hatches like the Focus RS, DS3, Clio cup etc. Those would be fun to roll-around in a day-to-day basis.

Has anyone seen a blue Clio v6 in UK plates running about in Kandy?

Saw this 2 times last April (Aurudu days) in Kandy - Digana Road

15wgco9.jpg

Sorry the pic is not at all clear... had a rubbish phone :)

That's a replica no?

Not Sure MD. Wasn't able to have a look under the hatch to see if it actually was full of engine or not. Had all the mid twin tail pipes, Clio V6 badge when i closed up from behind.

Now come to think of it, he was driving surprisingly slow on a clear road... :)