• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiper Issue - Lancer Cs1

trinity

Hola Friends

Yesterday i noticed a small issue with my wipers. The right wiper arm doesn't go to the edge of the windshield like it used to.It stops about one inch shorter to the actual position before going back (Previously the gap between the windshield edge & wiper mark is about one inch, now its about two inches).No issue in the movement though. I have no idea where to look or even what to do to fix this. Would appreciate your valuable advice.

Many thanks....

Hola Friends

Yesterday i noticed a small issue with my wipers. The right wiper arm doesn't go to the edge of the windshield like it used to.It stops about one inch shorter to the actual position before going back (Previously the gap between the windshield edge & wiper mark is about one inch, now its about two inches).No issue in the movement though. I have no idea where to look or even what to do to fix this. Would appreciate your valuable advice.

Many thanks....

Just need to loosen the wiper arm screw and reposition it. Easy peasy :)