• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Your Experiance About Maruti Suzuki Alto Sportz?

nels@autolanka

Dear all,

I am new to here. I have booked my Brand new alto Sportz car last week. I think it is a good car for people those who can go only 1.5 million for a brand new one.Plz let me know your valuable experiences and ideas about it. Specially what about fuel usage and Second hand market.

Thanks.

Nels.

so your searching about the car after you booked it..

and i beg to differ

u could buy a brand new Geely Panda or a Preduoa Viva (normal version) for 1.5M

and as for your quesion the second hand market is around 1.3M and the fuel usage is acually around 15-18kmpl depending on your driving style

so your searching about the car after you booked it..

and i beg to differ

u could buy a brand new Geely Panda or a Preduoa Viva (normal version) for 1.5M

and as for your quesion the second hand market is around 1.3M and the fuel usage is acually around 15-18kmpl depending on your driving style

Thanks Schiffer. Please let me know about Geely and Viva. are the Chinese? One of my friend said Chinese vehicles haven't much second hand market here and its difficult to find spare parts locally. also i heard about Geely panda haven't a good customer care from Micro SL.

There is no point in asking the opinion of a car that you have already ordered, best is to just sit back and enjoy till it arrives.

The spotz is not much different from the other car except for the alloys and a few other cosmetic differences, which are hardly noticeable. In my view if you get a basic car and change the Alloys and get a tint this makes a big difference.

For 1.5 you can get many cars, but some of us have got this wrong idea that the car we buy MUST be brand new, irrespective of where its manufactured. A few months back I sold a 2004 Suzuki swift Sport for 1.6 Mn, Recaro seats, ENEKI alloys 1.5 cc , does over 10 km/lts , fogs the works, amazingly fast car but had done around 60k kms.

• Like 1

The Geely is chinese and the Viva is malaysian

the Viva is a very reliable car and spares arnt that expensive.

both the cars are way better looking than the sportz though. and like lucky007 said. the K10 is much better.

I don't have any experience about these cars. But I have observe that most of Maruti and Alto users running the car even without removing polythene covers of seats..

So default feeling is that "Most of the people who use this car are Mala Kunu Perathayas". That's all!

• Like 5

I don't have any experience about these cars. But I have observe that most of Maruti and Alto users running the car even without removing polythene covers of seats..

So default feeling is that "Most of the people who use this car are Mala Kunu Perathayas". That's all!

@ me? ha?

Don't be silly fred.. Hehe ant way thankz for ur idea.

Told you..... not to ask opinons after you have taken the decision, it will only depress you.

This is what happens in most marraiges in Sri Lanka

Girl A : Do you think my husband is gay ?

Gril B : Why u ask ?

Girl A : He is not f**king me since we got married.

Girl B : Should have checked it out before the wedding

Girl A : No , I thought its better to marry first and then ask for opinons why he wears pink undies......

• Like 2

Told you..... not to ask opinons after you have taken the decision, it will only depress you.

This is what happens in most marraiges in Sri Lanka

Girl A : Do you think my husband is gay ?

Gril B : Why u ask ?

Girl A : He is not f**king me since we got married.

Girl B : Should have checked it out before the wedding

Girl A : No , I thought its better to marry first and then ask for opinons why he wears pink undies......

The topic is What Is Your Experiance About Maruti Suzuki Alto Sportz? those who don't have Experiance About Maruti Suzuki Alto or Sportz must not reply this. ok Thanks.

LMAO...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAYS?

i think what he try to say is guys. :)

@op you have order the car so there is no point worrying about it now best thing to do is relax and enjoy it happy motoring dude

Currently I'm using a Alto K10 it's a good car for money,Engine is good, fuel consumption A/C etc. but to tell the truth Rubber parts are not up to the standard when u compare it with a Japanese Car or with a Geely, that Panda thing has good interior work when comparing with Alto's and Viva's. But never can't match with a Starlet, Honda Ek3, Corolla which is 10- 15 years older than these Budget Cars (Viva, Alto, Alto K10, Micro Panda).

Dear all,

I am new to here. I have booked my Brand new alto Sportz car last week. I think it is a good car for people those who can go only 1.5 million for a brand new one.Plz let me know your valuable experiences and ideas about it. Specially what about fuel usage and Second hand market.

Thanks.

Nels.

Haven't used an Alto, but used a 800 for a coupla years. The suspension components on these cars aren't as durable as a regular Jap car, so try to avoid potholes on the roads, or bad roads altogether, if you can. And if you let the suspension go bad, it'll affect the rest of the car quickly. You'll start getting rattles and noises and that gets real annoying. Spare parts are freely available and are cheap.

Fuel consumption should be anywhere from 12kpml and above. (Or even more, I used to get 14kmpl in the city, 20kmpl outstation in my 800.) Don't worry about second hand value as long as you maintain it properly. Anything in good condition sells quickly.

These cars aren't very stable at high speeds, they're not built for it, so be careful when taking corners if you get overenthusiastic. And when I say high speeds, I actually mean about 70kmph and above.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

The topic is What Is Your Experiance About Maruti Suzuki Alto Sportz? those who don't have Experiance About Maruti Suzuki Alto or Sportz must not reply this. ok Thanks.

Back to Topic plz. I need only your Experience.Not ur Opinions.

Can you belive this guy? :violent-smiley-009:

Dear all,

Thanks.

Nels.

'nels@autolanka',

Openions differ from person to person. You should have raised this question before you order the car as others had mentioned.

When A*W has promised to deliver your car aproximate date. Then do drive and if you are satisfied use it, if not sell and go for a better car.

Above is my answer to your question.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

You had mentioned something about gays, I was just trying to put things in perspective .....

I have driven both the Maruti 800 and the Zen, but trust me its not good. I almost crashed the zen since the break and the accelerator are too close to each other, and if you are 6ft its quite difficult to fit in to the darn thing. The plastics are terrible and soo cheap quality, the seats are equally bad. The breaks , steering, suspension all of it is just bad and poor quality. Although we have one in the family we bought it when it was only Rs 800k, which was a good deal, but since the prices have gone up there are much better options... Only good thing is the fuel consumption. The same goes for the Alto as well, its the same monkey....

Btw : Maruti is the sanskrit name for Hanuman,

Back to Topic plz. I need only your Experience.Not ur Opinions.

And who made you Moderator may I ask? Learn to keep a civil tongue in your head (Or keyboard in this case) if you expect any help here. This is an open forum, anyone can express their opinions so you have no right to tell anyone what to do. If you can't bother enough to READ what you type before clicking the post button then you deserve all the flak you get,

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

Haven't used an Alto, but used a 800 for a coupla years. The suspension components on these cars aren't as durable as a regular Jap car, so try to avoid potholes on the roads, or bad roads altogether, if you can. And if you let the suspension go bad, it'll affect the rest of the car quickly. You'll start getting rattles and noises and that gets real annoying. Spare parts are freely available and are cheap.

Fuel consumption should be anywhere from 12kpml and above. (Or even more, I used to get 14kmpl in the city, 20kmpl outstation in my 800.) Don't worry about second hand value as long as you maintain it properly. Anything in good condition sells quickly.

These cars aren't very stable at high speeds, they're not built for it, so be careful when taking corners if you get overenthusiastic. And when I say high speeds, I actually mean about 70kmph and above.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Thankx machang.