• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Old Cars In Highway

rameez

HI ALL

Yesterday i went on Southern Express Highway.

I went 140 / Kmph in my Maruti.

that is the maximum speed in Maruti.

Superb Experience.

That's like saying,

"Yesterday I had sex

I took all my clothes off.

The goat struggled a bit,

But it was a good Happy Ending.

It was a super experience. "

Ado pau bung. We should encourage him. To turbocharge it with a front mount and hit 220! Imagine when a maruti flies past an Allion doing 150 on the highway with a "faaart-CHUSS"

LMAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol: don't forget about racing stripes and fart cannon. :D

We dont believe you. You are lying. Please go do that again. This time take a photos with both your face and the speedometer clearly showing in the photo. Also make sure to be holding a A4 paper with both your hands with autolanka.com written on it, so that we know that its actually you. We will then give you a "well done bro!"..

actually there are fellows who have done this on indian highways with the camera on the speedo and then with their face shown and finally the road to prove they are driving. I remember seeing this and it was a maruti. maybe they were trying to win a bet :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by rameez

Macho ill upload the video. then you can believe B) B)

We dont know what you look like so it can be any video you found on the internet. The ONLY way to prove it is to take the photo the way I described it. It would be better if you could include a sign board beside the road indicating a town/city name.

Else you wont get our thumbs up or applause.

• 3 months later...

Last month I saw a 8 sri volkswagen driving well over 100.

A note on Maruti, yeah it can easily go at 140 (2007 model) on a flat road, I had done that both on highway & galle road (early morning). And it was not bubbling or vibrating at all.

Last month I saw a 8 sri volkswagen driving well over 100.

A note on Maruti, yeah it can easily go at 140 (2007 model) on a flat road, I had done that both on highway & galle road (early morning). And it was not bubbling or vibrating at all.

Aiyo.. you're 2007 did only 140? My 2002 maruti 800 AC did 204km/h with 5 adults, 1 kid and luggage for a 7 day trip. hoo hooo.....

• Like 1

this should prove the point.....looks like this is done in India frequently.

:lol: it took 43 seconds to reach 130kmph from 120kmph. :D

Edited by nexus

yah....i am sure it would not go beyond say 145 the engine would max out...but in my personal opinion any modern small engined car should be able to reach 140++ with a lot of time in a straight stretch becuase car engines have improved over time.

does this 800cc engine produce more HP than the 1300c VW engine built in the 1960`s ? anyone knows the stats

does this 800cc engine produce more HP than the 1300c VW engine built in the 1960`s ? anyone knows the stats

IIRC maruti 800 produces around 37bhp and 1300CC VW engine produces around 40bhp correct me if i'm wrong fellas.