• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine

kmcsb

im having a eg8 carboulrate model...my issuer is every time i start the vehicle the engine raised a lot..fell Rpm goes high (my dashboard havnt got Rpm meter) about 5mins then come to normal...i ask a mechanik tht he says its normal..but im little bit confused..does ur eg8 does the same thing...

i parked my vehicle outside..is it be the problem.(engine is cool)..or any eles...

will tis waste more patrol also...??? plz help

also when it's racing (high rpm) some withe smoke coming frm silencer..

'kmcsb',

Get a mechanic do not start the car in the morning get him to start and let him find the fault.

I am not sure try some thin oil on the carburetor joints and the door pin both ends.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

This is normal. Your auto choke is in action or maybe a bit more into sensitive side but still the situation is fine.

MINIACE

yes i too guess this is normal. since these days outside temparature is going bewtween 17-18 & auto choke is starting his job. just try this in an evning or day time.

im having a eg8 carboulrate model...my issuer is every time i start the vehicle the engine raised a lot..fell Rpm goes high (my dashboard havnt got Rpm meter) about 5mins then come to normal...i ask a mechanik tht he says its normal..but im little bit confused..does ur eg8 does the same thing...

i parked my vehicle outside..is it be the problem.(engine is cool)..or any eles...

will tis waste more patrol also...??? plz help

This is nothing big to worry about as in most vehicles the rpm will go up when you start and will settle down after a while. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Also parking the vehicle outside will have little or nothing to do with this.

If the smoke it coming mainly in the mornings ( especially these days when its quite cold ) that's normal. If not have it checked out.

'kmcsb',

Yes, early two posts what they had mentioned by the two members are correct.

Thanks for correcting my post.

there is a auto choke which acts for the carburetor to speed up the engine.

I have had this experience to a carburetor for having the butterfly valve spindle dry, when I oiled it with thin oil there was no problem after that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

This is nothing big to worry about as in most vehicles the rpm will go up when you start and will settle down after a while. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Also parking the vehicle outside will have little or nothing to do with this.

If the smoke it coming mainly in the mornings ( especially these days when its quite cold ) that's normal. If not have it checked out.

'CARBON B4',

You have answered both questions correctly.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.