• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wheel Alignment

kmcsb

guys i have seem more fights on this forum then any other :D

here's an idea,

1. put the rules in writing, all other forums in this world has it. so any one can read them and do accordingly.

2. get people to moderate, if the post is unwanted, the mods can remove it or warn the users.

3. if there are commonly asked question, stick them or add them to a one post so new posters can read them.

keep it friendly so people don't have to think twice before making a post.

here's an idea,

1. put the rules in writing, all other forums in this world has it. so any one can read them and do accordingly.

2. get people to moderate, if the post is unwanted, the mods can remove it or warn the users.

3. if there are commonly asked question, stick them or add them to a one post so new posters can read them.

'kalinga',

Most members are friendly there are few who are not. Who are living on this forum.

I reply to posts because I have some knowlege in automobile industry, and like to share my knowlege.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

here's an idea,

No amount of rules and moderation will keep the dumbass idiots from asking dumbass idiotic questions... or making some dumb ass suggestions... :)

You think morons who don't use the SEARCH fuindction first before positing a dumbass question will take the time to go through the Forum Rules first?

Actually making people think twice before posting is highly encouraged... :) That will save a lot of aggravation and server space.

Edited by VVTi

No amount of rules and moderation will keep the dumbass idiots from asking dumbass idiotic questions... or making some dumb ass suggestions... :)

agreed :D

You think morons who don't use the SEARCH fuindction first before positing a dumbass question will take the time to go through the Forum Rules first?

not really but if and when that happen, a mod or a user can direct them to the rules, maybe others will come a cross it and understand why.

Actually making people think twice before posting is highly encouraged... :) That will save a lot of aggravation and server space.

yeah true, but most people who comes here are not Tech savvy or knows much about using the forums and ethics. if they did they wont bother to be here, they could have just google it :D

this is just an idea, since most forums practice this.

Edited by kalinga

here's an idea,

Kalinga, Madz had put a link to posting rules in the previous version but that seems to have disappeared since the forum was upgraded to the newer version of IP Board. Of course that was only so that the owners of this site had some defence against litigation should it ever happen. I don't think in real life it will get people to adhere to them.

The forum is moderated, but lightly so and we appreciate that. Too much moderation will just kills the forum, any chance of having a good debate. We all have different opinions but heck that's life! Also many years ago the forum had four designated moderators, all volunteers and over time it's boiled down to just Peri. Since this is NOT his day job you can't expect the man to be cleaning up the forum 24/7.

I am sure all forums have fights like this. For some reason every time I've gone to a function full of Sri Lankans in London there has been a fight. I wonder if it's just me or whether there is a cultural element which provokes us to be aggressive and confrontational over the smallest things :) This is in stark contrast to the immense kindness and hospitality we show to people!

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Find a straight, level, and smooth section of road first if you have 22 inch wheels. The next step is to drive with a slack grasp on the wheel so you can detect any pulling of the automobile without having to steer. If you hear any scraping, whining, or grinding noises while you're driving, pay close attention because those could be signs of trouble.