• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is There Any Bank Giving Lease For Permit Vehicle Without Mortgage

mazda axela

Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me is there any Bank giving lease for permit vehicle without Mortgage

'mazda axela',

Try Peoples leasing on Galle road Colombo 03 next to 5th lane.

They give with minimum paper work in one day.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Permit cars are not transferable so no one can give leases cause they cant register them as absoulute owner of the vehicle.

However almost all banks, finance co.s give loans to buy these vehicles to the permit holder.

You will have to prove to them that you have the capacity to repay the loan by showning your income details.

Permit cars are not transferable so no one can give leases cause they cant register them as absoulute owner of the vehicle.

However almost all banks, finance co.s give loans to buy these vehicles to the permit holder.

You will have to prove to them that you have the capacity to repay the loan by showning your income details.

Brother can you give me some details of the finance company that there are giving loan/lease

'mazda axela',

Try Peoples leasing on Galle road Colombo 03 next to 5th lane.

They give with minimum paper work in one day.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes brother I have applied in peoples leasing and got approved and deposit my contribution as well, finally when we try to open the LC at that time they got the call from upper management or somewhere saying currently the RMV is not doing the registration for this kind of vehicle so ask the PLC to put on hold doing this.

Then PLC told they can't guarantee when they will sort it out :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by mazda axela

'Mr. Wijesinghe',

Appreciate if you could read and understand the OP's question before you give your valuable and expert misinformation.

Crosswind

@mazda axela - NDB had a promotion for permit holders few months back. I'm sure they can work something out. All the best.

'Mr. Wijesinghe',

Appreciate if you could read and understand the OP's question before you give your valuable and expert misinformation.

Crosswind

@mazda axela - NDB had a promotion for permit holders few months back. I'm sure they can work something out. All the best.

'Crosswind',

I appreciate the point that you have mentioned about the absalute owner ship of the vehicle. I misunderstand the post

As the permit is on the permit holders name and it is not transfer for number of years. If the permit holder fails to pay the instalment, they have no hold on the vehicle..

My son-in-law got a vehicle for his permit some time back from a bank it was not Mortgage a loan.

I got a vehicle lease with minumum time from P/L that is the reason I requested him to go there.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'Crosswind',

I appreciate the point that you have mentioned about the absalute owner ship of the vehicle. I misunderstand the post

As the permit is on the permit holders name and it is not transfer for number of years. If the permit holder fails to pay the instalment, they have no hold on the vehicle..

My son-in-law got a vehicle for his permit some time back from a bank it was not Mortgage a loan.

I got a vehicle lease with minumum time from P/L that is the reason I requested him to go there.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Brother can you tell me the name of the bank which your son in law got the loan for permit without mortgage

Brother can you tell me the name of the bank which your son in law got the loan for permit without mortgage

'mazda axela',

For the permit vehicle he paid the personal loan money. Not by mortgage of the vehicle.

You cannot according to the previous posts get mortgage for a permit

Because the bank will have to be the absolute owner of the vehicle and you are only the user of the vehicle.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.