• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Colt A150

CK2

hi all,

i'm planning to buy a Colt A150, my budget is 2.5 - 3.5 lks. i searched the forum for any previous posts and didnt find much info...,

what i want to know is

1. Spare parts availability of this model
  2. Pros & Cons
  3. full consumption details

thanks in advance

this car in its heyday was very popular for its fuel consumption,it had an extra overdrive gear stick too

as for parts especially body parts will be tricky (unless u get 2nd hand ones from the 'watte')

popularity wise its not as popular now as the Lancer Box or the Flat light/Tube light versions or the S/Wagons

Also these Colts tend to get out of shape when they corrode ,pleae look at the car carefully before you buy

• Like 1

thanks for replies and really sory for late response...,

my initial requirement was a hatchback with very good fuel consumption and normally i like to Mitsubishi vehicles, thats y i think to buy a COLT a150. is there any alternative cars for colt 150?

this car in its heyday was very popular for its fuel consumption,it had an extra overdrive gear stick too

as for parts especially body parts will be tricky (unless u get 2nd hand ones from the 'watte')

popularity wise its not as popular now as the Lancer Box or the Flat light/Tube light versions or the S/Wagons

Also these Colts tend to get out of shape when they corrode ,pleae look at the car carefully before you buy

Yes . this is the first car i was used . its a good car.i really like for the other gear stick option.

All the parts are same with lancer box.

But only thin is when you gonna sell it again its not that good as box or F/L.

Edited by mensoft