• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Worst Drivers In Sl Or Wherever You Are?

Dominic

Worst Drivers  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst drivers in SL ?

• Three Wheel Drivers
    • Bus Drivers (Pvt)
    • Bus Drivers SLTB
    • Van Drivers (School)
    • Van Drivers (Office)
    • Motorcyclists
    • Old People who do 20km/h in the middle of the road
    • Other (Pls Specify)

AS i think 3 wheeler drivers are the worst. Although If there's a traffic they try to go assen mullen hari. If there is a little space they try to put that worst vehicle in the world to the place. They don't care about others.

DAMN f*****g 3WD not only have relentless hearts they've also got some FAAAAAAAAAAAAT attitudes... buggers are more confident driving their dummies at the face of cars than even the bus drivers :lol::angry::angry: one of these days I am gonna beat the shit out of these unpleasant pests...

SRI LANKA IS INFESTED WITH 3WD :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN f*****g 3WD not only have relentless hearts they've also got some FAAAAAAAAAAAAT attitudes... buggers are more confident driving their dummies at the face of cars than even the bus drivers :):):angry: one of these days I am gonna beat the shit out of these unpleasant pests...

SRI LANKA IS INFESTED WITH 3WD :angry::angry::angry:

There is a reason for that. They have a large support network. Mess with the 3wd and every passing 3wd will stop and step into it trying to fight. So naturally, the buggers are confidant.

How sweet of you to stand up for us women drivers Praveen (Ma Hero) !!! :angry:

Hey can I sorta be your chauffer for a day, just to see if you get all nervous.....muhahahahaha :) (Plz, ppl, dont get all twisted minded, I meant exactly what I wrote)

:)

Hey, was starting to wonder if u made it into the new forums.

Thanks for the offer. I have enough trouble with bladder control thanks to my sis. Although she is positively decent behind the wheel when compared to one of my ex-co-workers...

but when it comes to being stuck behin a vehicle thats going too slow (while having lots of open road ahead of it) or being stuck behind a car thats not moving forward cos th edriver is scared to enter the main road, the driver is a WOMAN.. i know, there are good women.... but still they dont outnumber the bad..

hey Jud,

no offense mam.. just that this is what i've realized... 'm sure you might be a wonderful driver.. but still, ther are not-so-good female drivers on the roads...

U aint seen some of the women I seen driving bro. My sis has a problem of no being scared enough. There could be a big-ass bus flying down the road, and she will just put that little bug size March - vroom- right onto the road. Those are the times I find religon.

yup.

and nissan drivers.

Lets not forget all those Honda Civic boys with spoilers and takarang silencers. Personal experience speaks here. Some ass came from the wrong side(lane) at the traffic lights and cut in front of me as the lights when green and turned right. If he hadn't been making so much nosie with his three wheeler sounding car, I wouldn't have known he was there and reacted fast enought to avoid an accident. One of the drag boys. Nearly started a fight when we got the spot for the day. My friends says that they have never seen me that pissed off before or since. He'd honestly need a much faster car to try that safetly. And he would have been sorry if I did hit him there, coz I was in a pickup. I would have gone monster truck on his ass then and there if he hadn't gone screaming down the road leaving farting noises in his wake.

There is a reason for that. They have a large support network. Mess with the 3wd and every passing 3wd will stop and step into it trying to fight. So naturally, the buggers are confidant.

Oooops!!! in that case I give up on my dream of beating a 3WD driver in the middle of the road :(

anyway Tnx for the tip man... :)

Have you eaten the dust of a Nissan Driver..... :)

Shame......... mouse0bc.gif

Yah I have always considered drivin a Nissan beneath me coz of all that shit... :):angry::angry: (sad to say I was a pulsar driver b4 I landed on my Honda)

HEY MACHAN ISURU

I HOPE AFTR U HOOK UP U WNT BE HAVING THA

CLUTCH PLATE OF UR RIDEE

???? dint get your point mate

Hey, was starting to wonder if u made it into the new forums.

Thanks for the offer. I have enough trouble with bladder control thanks to my sis. Although she is positively decent behind the wheel when compared to one of my ex-co-workers...

U aint seen some of the women I seen driving bro. My sis has a problem of no being scared enough. There could be a big-ass bus flying down the road, and she will just put that little bug size March - vroom- right onto the road. Those are the times I find religon.

Lets not forget all those Honda Civis boys with spoilers and takarang silencers. Personal experience speaks here. Some ass came from the wrong side(lane) at the traffic lights and cut in front of me as the lights when green and turned right. If he hadn't been making so much nosie with his three wheeler sounding car, I wouldn't have known he was there and reacted fast enought to avoid an accident. One of the drag boys. Nearly started a fight when we got the spot for the day. My friends says that they have never seen me that pissed off before or since. He'd honestly need a much faster car to try that safetly. And he would have been sorry if I did hit him there, coz I was in a pickup. I would have gone monster truck on his ass then and there if he hadn't gone screaming down the road leaving farting noises in his wake.

:angry::angry::lol::lol: am a big fan of your sense of humor mate... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yah I have always considered drivin a Nissan beneath me coz of all that shit... :)B):action-smiley-076: (sad to say I was a pulsar driver b4 I landed on my Honda)

Isuru.... I don’t think u want to be in a poll again..

Behave like a good boy now... :)

• 2 weeks later...

which ever way you cut it everyone in SL is a bad driver from the trishaws and bus drivers to the people in their fancy sports cars and not so fancy cars! all thinking they are the best drivers on our little island :P effing sad really.......................... quite frustrating driving in SL what with all the traffic and all.......it would be hard to be a good driver even if you tried!

which ever way you cut it everyone in SL is a bad driver from the trishaws and bus drivers to the people in their fancy sports cars and not so fancy cars! all thinking they are the best drivers on our little island :) effing sad really.......................... quite frustrating driving in SL what with all the traffic and all.......it would be hard to be a good driver even if you tried!

Isn't that the way is it all over? Everyone around is either a maniac or a moron and u are the only sane driver on the road. Common belief held by all drivers.

:angry-smiley-048: and since I found this thread again, I could add another negative experience with women drivers. Got stuck behind this new silver A4 on the Galle road. Traffic sucked. But this car was going so slow that all the vehicles in front cleared of and now I'm stuck behind an A4 with nothing in front of it, and driving extremely slowly. Couple of seconds passed before I got annoyed and decided to pass from the left. Turned out to be a girl :D I'm assuming it wasn't her car, since she did look rather nervous. Bit of a looker too. Thats the sorta times u get tempted to offer drivig lessons. :D Can't stay mad with them good looking chicks for long :P I assume she made her slow way to whereever it was that she was headed :)

Aney Aney Praveen, You just wouldn't sleep in peace till you've made your "Women are horrible drivers" statment for the day ne? :action-smiley-060:

I say, ur being very coy on these forums... Do I need to pull out a women are horrible drivers story to get u to post here?

Besides, this is just an example. I'm sure if I try a lap around Katu with Shehara J she will kick my ass :)

• 2 months later...

How would you guys feel if your Wife/Girlfriend backedup your car into a light post...................welllllllllllll thats exactly how I am feeling.............sob... sob.....

This might be familiar to long time forum members ....

0000dsd07627ei.jpg

Lifted from an earlier post by thushara_g :)

Edited by Pericles

This might be familiar to long time forum members ....

Lifted from an earlier post by thushara_g :(

Yes that was from my post and........I have a story to back up the statement too.

The ONLY single scratch on my vehicle I own for the last 4yrs was made by my wife on the ONLY 6ft she drove it... beat that.. :P:unsure::unsure::)

Yes that was from my post and........I have a story to back up the statement too.

The ONLY single scratch on my vehicle I own for the last 4yrs was made by my wife on the ONLY 6ft she drove it... beat that.. :P:unsure::unsure::)

Heh Heh Heh.........6 feet......About that distance here too.......lol

How would you guys feel if your Wife/Girlfriend backedup your car into a light post...................welllllllllllll thats exactly how I am feeling.............sob... sob.....

don't tell me it your verossa, hope it was your wife rather then the your gf :D

The ONLY single scratch on my vehicle I own for the last 4yrs was made by my wife on the ONLY 6ft she drove it... beat that.. :D:D:D:D

i don't think anyone can beat that. wasn't it an open space? mind if i ask what car it was?

don't tell me it your verossa, hope it was your wife rather then the your gf :D

i don't think anyone can beat that. wasn't it an open space? mind if i ask what car it was?

Yep Mate....twas d Verossa......and Wife it was.....estimated repair cost..........186,000.00......she always had a way of doing things in style... Heh Heh Heh

Yep Mate....twas d Verossa......and Wife it was.....estimated repair cost..........186,000.00......she always had a way of doing things in style... Heh Heh Heh

Whoa, damn, that's just slightly less than I sold my Cali for :D

The last time I saw a wifes handiwork with the hubby's car it was an MR-S about a foot away from sliding into a paddyfield. But amazingly, there was absolutely nothing broken. Guy had it fully checked out. Nothing. :D

feel so sorry for you mate. fully insured???????