• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

17 Killed Due To Accidents In A Day

coolcar

Ever driven a Ashok Layland bus ?  its difficult to spot the break lights from that height.  So u need to keep a really BIG distance, which is not always as easy as said...

Ur a whole new level of retard. So your logic is that driving a tall vehicle is an excuse to not see the traffic in front of you or be able to control your vehicle accordingly? I bet you tell your wife/GF that the reason your pen!s looks so small is cos your bush is big :P

I bet you tell your wife/GF that the reason your pen!s looks so small is cos your bush is big :P

ooh zinger!! :lol:

Why all this talk about driving schools, licenses and discipline on the road etc.? Wasn't this guy completely off his face when this happened? All the training and skill in the world wouldn't have made any difference, would it? Besides, being connected, it seems he's managed to get away with it anyway. The only way to really fix the problem is by zero tolerance enforcement of the law with no exceptions.

zero tolerance enforcement of the law with no exceptions: Like that’s going to happen......

ooh zinger!! :lol:

Why all this talk about driving schools, licenses and discipline on the road etc.? Wasn't this guy completely off his face when this happened? All the training and skill in the world wouldn't have made any difference, would it? Besides, being connected, it seems he's managed to get away with it anyway. The only way to really fix the problem is by zero tolerance enforcement of the law with no exceptions.

Or pull out in front of you causing you to slam on the brakes or swerve into oncoming traffic...

Yeah, these mutts pull out to the center lane on 3 lane roads, I doubt they ever look at the mirrors before doing that.

I always believe that if you can't stop, you don't speed - that's where the discipline should be at. If you cannot safely handle 60, then don't do 60. If 30 is more your thing, then stick to that by all means. But please don't do it in the right/center lane! :)

The better roads should be good for everyone - pedestrians, drivers and public passengers. For example, I see the Bamba-Colpetty stretch now falling in to a good rhythm most times of the day with drivers being able to move at more than 30 and pedestrians being able to cross safely at lights. There are one or two a*holes crossing the road at random places or when the light is green and it's high time the police took them seriously to task.

• Like 1

Ur a whole new level of retard. So your logic is that driving a tall vehicle is an excuse to not see the traffic in front of you or be able to control your vehicle accordingly? I bet you tell your wife/GF that the reason your pen!s looks so small is cos your bush is big :P

The way most people realize the car in front has suddenly stopped is with the rear break lights coming on. But amount of the light u see is less when u are at a higher elevation ( like bus or lorry), which is a fact, and that's one of the reasons for having the high mount stop lamps. I am not trying to give any excuse for the bus drivers I am only giving ONE of the reasons why this type of accidents happen in buses.

Edited by CARBON B4

You know I have heard somewhere that guys who try to make lame jokes with regard to the size of a guys equipment usually suffer from a inferiority complex as either they cannot get it up or its less than 3 inches when fully erect. :) Oh.. btw mines nice and clean shaven down there, you are welcome to see if you are so keen.... :))

This is the normal reply for people who does have a teeny weeny pee pee.... ;)

Besides, I am sure none of us want to come and take a look at your shaved Peepee. You can continue to impress the little boys in your neighbourhood.

Shaved pubic hair, jeeez, be a man, not some Desperate Housewife.

yarly, one has no business driving on SL roads if their depth perception is such that they can't distinguish when an object is closing up on them.

Edited by terrabytetango