• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Place To Fix Car Rear Buffer Small Dent?

ColomboRox

Machang, you really have to stop opening up new trheads everytime your car has a problem.

In 2 days you have opened 3 threads for 3 silly problems. Why dont you just open one thread, call it, 'My car is f**ked up, I need help' instead of opening threads for dents, missing rubbers, smashed headlights. You are cluttering the forum.

• Like 1

terrabytetango;

Most people do not know how get a insurance claim

As you say, must push the car slowly to a tree and make a bigger dent then say hand brake failed and claim for new buffer.

Some people are living on insurance claims. I know some time back a importer sells the vehicle he imports at small profit or under cost .

Because with the srilanka insurance agents he gets around and claim very big shipping claims.

Later he was not allowed to insure in japan.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, well I just wait till my vehicle acquires a dent worth of contacting the insurance, at which point I haggle with the baas to get all the other odd scratches and things fixed as well. Considering the fact that we've paid almost a million rupees in total during the ownership of our van, I believe the odd claim of 8k-10 rupees every few years would hardly be considered cheating them.

I (would) wait for a larger dent to appear, then claim insurance and get everything done at once.

Well this won't work unless you insurance assesor miss ealier dents. I came across same situation in my buffer but since there was a previous scratches were exisitng on buffer they only pass 75% cost, rest need to bear by owner ;(