• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Can I Buy Car Ornaments??

Milinda Lakmal Perera

Question

14 answers to this question

i think your talking about those bubble head dogs and stuff...

Try Arpico, modifying spare part shops or most of the time, they sell these stuff on pavements.

and yes... PLEASE DONT GET ONE OF THOSE STUPID DANCING FLOWERS AND BEE's

• Like 2

Why would you want to do that? Ornaments should be kept at home on a display shelf.

Try Arpico, modifying spare part shops or most of the time, they sell these stuff on pavements.

Yes. Thanks

Schiffer and bogzy ..

Yes. Thanks

Schiffer and bogzy ..

Don't put them on the dashboard, they can be a safety hazard. In SL our people have a habit of fixing this crap on any flat dashboard surface, most often that can be found directly in front of the passenger. Guess what is present under that surface? The passenger Airbag. Fixing random junk on top of the airbag is VERY dangerous.

• Like 4

Don't put them on the dashboard, they can be a safety hazard. In SL our people have a habit of fixing this crap on any flat dashboard surface, most often that can be found directly in front of the passenger. Guess what is present under that surface? The passenger Airbag. Fixing random junk on top of the airbag is VERY dangerous.

Well said and very true. Also Sri Lankan sit in front seat with the seat belt, but keep his kid on lap. If the Air Bag comes the kid will have a serious injury or the worst, else the kid will fly out from the windscreen when you hit a stationary object or during a head on collision. Also they allow the kids to jump from seat to seat while driving at high speed. The kid may fall on you, or you may brake, and the kid will break something...........

• Like 1

Visit Don Carolis...They will replace entire dashboard with genuine teak or Mahogany...so the whole dashboard is an ornament. Sorry if I sound so rude mate..I hate to see car dashboards becoming showcases and rear glass becoming a soft toy cabinets. Cars are just cars....

MINIACE

• Like 6

i saw a pole dacing girl once :D

Well said and very true. Also Sri Lankan sit in front seat with the seat belt, but keep his kid on lap. If the Air Bag comes the kid will have a serious injury or the worst, else the kid will fly out from the windscreen when you hit a stationary object or during a head on collision. Also they allow the kids to jump from seat to seat while driving at high speed. The kid may fall on you, or you may brake, and the kid will break something...........

All what you say is valid... but restraining the little fellows is not as easy sometimes.....

Best option is to get a child car seat, but the good ones ( with the proper head support) are rather expensive, and the kids hardly stay in the darn thing anyway...

That was a Hula girl.

Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to :P

All what you say is valid... but restraining the little fellows is not as easy sometimes.....

Best option is to get a child car seat, but the good ones ( with the proper head support) are rather expensive, and the kids hardly stay in the darn thing anyway...

Thats why you have to do this little thing called disciplining the kids. It can be done, I have examples I can point out, even tho I don't have kids.