• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dash Board Replacement

GKWKK

Dear Memebers

I'm looking for a dash board for my EE90 car since exsisting one got damaged with mice attacks :sad-smiley-067: printed boards /circuits badly damaged.Where Can I buy used dash board, aproximatly how much does it cost?

Thank you

You mean Toyota corolla E9 (EE90) sedan or hatchback

i think he is talking about 4 door sedan not hatchback type afaik EE90 is sedan chassis number.

• Like 1

Dear Memebers

I'm looking for a dash board for my EE90 car since exsisting one got damaged with mice attacks :sad-smiley-067: printed boards /circuits badly damaged.Where Can I buy used dash board, aproximatly how much does it cost?

Thank you

1st try delkanda in places like D_I LANKA, VIKAS_THA, etc

there is a place called RAVIH-RA @ horana

and i m pretty sure, spares are not rare for the above car

If the printed circuit board is the only damage, you don't need to change the whole dash board. The meter cluster/ gauge cluster would suffice to replace. Also there are competent electricians who can do a re-wire, taking the damaged printed circuit board out. Can be a DIY if you're good with electrical wiring etc and if the circuit paths are visible in the pcb

Edited by harshansenadhir