• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Car Prices

SeanD

Looks better. Handling way better

("The Premio is an upscale, and more luxurious sedan in comparison to the Toyota Allion sedan")

Handling way better is not right. Same car with different interior and exterior. Allion is more sporty and Premio targeted for executives. Sporty is JDM terms, cannot compare with Euro or Americans :).

• Like 1

The car is same in chassis and suspension but it isn't same in weight ratio and torque..

Look at this chart..

I used these two for past 6 months.. You feel it to your hands when you drive..

87212937.jpg

Extra 50kg may be giving you a hint of stability............. :)

The car is same in chassis and suspension but it isn't same in weight ratio and torque..

Look at this chart..

87212937.jpg

Dude you seriously need to stfu. handling in an allion or a premio? And you compare two different engined varients of what is essentially the same car except for a few cosmetic bits? and why is it that I find it so hard to believe it when you say you've used both of them?

Look at this chart..

87212937.jpg

You better get your act together before getting labelled as yet another troll!! Did you even read the table before you posted it? If u had, you are beyond saving!

You better get your act together before getting labelled as yet another troll!! Did you even read the table before you posted it? If u had, you are beyond saving!

You missed the point my Dear, First post I clearly said "I Prefer" that means according to myexperience in driving my own. Its up to you to believe or not, I used Premio after I sold my Mark II and my brother has a Allion 1.8. So I told my experience.

In Japan these two are in even deferent tax categories, so how come do they identical?

Edited by Malaka2

You missed the point my Dear, First post I clearly said "I Prefer" that means according to myexperience in driving my own. Its up to you to believe or not, I used Premio after I sold my Mark II and my brother has a Allion 1.8. So I told my experience.

In Japan these two are in even deferent tax categories, so how come do they identical?

Firstly I ain't your "dear" batty boy

Secondly - You are comparing a 1.8 liter car against a 2.0 liter (apples and oranges) and giving your "expert" opinion. That is the very definition of BS

I didn't gave any expert opinion, Did you see any phrase that i recommended Premio than Allion??? I said simple experience of my own, and 2.0l premio and 2.0 liter Allion isn't in same price range. I compared these two to price, not to the engine capacity, as this post all about "Latest car Prices"

I didn't gave any expert opinion, Did you see any phrase that i recommended Premio than Allion??? I said simple experience of my own, and 2.0l premio and 2.0 liter Allion isn't in same price range. I compared these two to price, not to the engine capacity, as this post all about "Latest car Prices"

Oh! So now its about the price. the Premio is way better because of its price, when its actually more expensive than the allion these days. couldn't even get that right -_-

Oh! So now its about the price. the Premio is way better because of its price, when its actually more expensive than the allion these days. couldn't even get that right -_-

Allion is expensive than premio. I get it but I compared Allion 1.8 and Premio 2.0 cars.In new price calculation these to in same range, but I get Allion 2.0 expensive than premio 2.0. Thats why I compare Allion 1.8 and Premio 2.0 which I have

Edited by Malaka2

Allion is expensive than premio. I get it but I compared Allion 1.8 and Premio 2.0 cars.In new price calculation these to in same range, but I get Allion 2.0 expensive than premio 2.0. Thats why I compare Allion 1.8 and Premio 2.0 which I have

Sure sure. a man who compares an Allion 1.8 to a Premio 2.0 has to be spot on when it comes to calculating car prices.

Seriously?? do you really think when putting up a price list for "common" models in the market, it would include the price of a 2,0 premio???? I personally haven't seen a 2.0 liter premio. Seen a few 1.8 allions though. But still its few and far between.

Last time i Checked 3ZR-FAE is 2.0L engine, which I have...

That's sad Sir, You should come to kandy someday. I owned a Premio 2.0 and I'll show you.

I have not intention of coming to kandy in search of a Premio! If you do, I'm happy for you. But don't judge the car by comparing it a to a smaller 1.8 ltr variant of the exact same car. Thats just sad

Edited by rangerover

I have not intention of coming to kandy in search of a Premio! If you do, I'm happy for you. But don't judge the car by comparing it a to a smaller 1.8 ltr variant of the exact same car. Thats just sad

MY Lord Its not Same. 1.8 or 2.0 no matter Allion/Premio isn't same... If you want to know more just mail the Toyota City. They will explain you. Those two are total different catagories... Premio is in Executive range sedan and Allion is not, Its for youth, younger generation.

Don't confuse product placement to product.

The premio might have a few more shades of "teak" interior options or the allion might have few more colourful illuminations, i don't know. But all these are soft characteristics.

For the same engine displacements, both these models share the same, engine, suspension, chassis, gearbox and even the interior! So in car terminology it is the same car with different exterior panels!

• Like 1

One of College friend has a 4WD Allion, So You can denied it now but that car exists. So if you say it can't be. It doesn't change the facts... Like that Allion/Premio isn't same. If its same why toyota name idential cars in deferent name in same domestic region???

One of College friend has a 4WD Allion, So You can denied it now but that car exists. So if you say it can't be. It doesn't change the facts... Like that Allion/Premio isn't same. If its same why toyota name idential cars in deferent name in same domestic region???

Keep going to college and you'll understand. especially if you pay attention to market segmentation. and if by any chance you are implying that only the allion comes with 4wd then you are wrong again.

Seems pretty accurate for the brand new vehicles. But i think the recon prices for the axio should be higher. Also as previously mentioned, a difference of 1.0 mill between an allion and a premio (same car with two skins) can't be accurate!

In fact Premio is much expensive than the allion given the fact that premio is considered as a luxury sedan compared to allion. But still no way a 1 million difference. Max would hit at 500K

Edited by Raminda A4
  • Like 1

Keep going to college and you'll understand. especially if you pay attention to market segmentation. and if by any chance you are implying that only the allion comes with 4wd then you are wrong again.

I didn't say or think Allion is the only 4WD car, 4WD Japanese cars are rare because of market value. but they exist and some of us like 4WD than 2WD

Edited by Malaka2

Once you get some time off college, go over these links, which gives the listed brand new prices for the allion and the premio in Japan. So even your argument on price is just based on mundane marketing gimmicks of local sales brokers!

Allion 2012 list price

http://www.batfa.com/new_car_toyota_allion.htm

Premio 2012 list price

http://www.batfa.com/new_car_toyota_premio.htm

Now don't bring in pus*y arguments about second hand market price etc... which are factors that depend on the supply and demand of the used car market and not the product placement of the manufacturer.

Conclusion: Toyota Motor inc. might use various product segmentation labels such as luxury, sport etc etc. But the crux of the matter is that its the same car with different body panels aimed at a gullible target market that consists of individuals such as you.

And I rest my case!

• Like 4

Once you get some time off college, go over these links, which gives the listed brand new prices for the allion and the premio in Japan. So even your argument on price is just based on mundane marketing gimmicks of local sales brokers!

Allion 2012 list price

http://www.batfa.com...yota_allion.htm

Premio 2012 list price

http://www.batfa.com...yota_premio.htm

Now don't bring in pus*y arguments about second hand market price etc... which are factors that depend on the supply and demand of the used car market and not the product placement of the manufacturer.

Conclusion: Toyota Motor inc. might use various product segmentation labels such as luxury, sport etc etc. But the crux of the matter is that its the same car with different body panels aimed at a gullible target market that consists of individuals such as you.

And I rest my case!

I talked about SL market not Japan Auction Prices.. Even Some mid range town cars sometimes expensive than Luxury sedans in Sri Lanka. But in Japan thats totally opposite.

I rest my case with you too....

Edited by Malaka2

You can't name same car one for luxury and other sporty or youth economy, There should be changers between them and Toyota Motor Corporation successfully named Allion for youth and Premio for Luxury Executive Sedan and made necessary changers, thats why Allion/Premio isn't same.

I remembered once BMW sued Chinese car company over cloning X5.I don't remember the Chinese model name but BMW lost the case because court decided that it isn't X5 but everyone knows that it is... So there's the proof there're no two identical cars if they came from two deferent manufacture model name. So Premio/Allion isn't same.

Srsly, there's no point in arguing with this fellow. From my own experience, I've come to realize he's unable to deduce through the use of simple logic what we see right in front of us. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Edited by terrabytetango
  • Like 2