• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Car Prices

SeanD

Srsly, there's no point in arguing with this fellow. From my own experience, I've come to realize he's unable to deduce through the use of simple logic what we see right in front of us. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I think he's just trying to show us how much he knows about cars, when he's actually only as good as the keyboard and the internet connection in front of him.

You can't name same car one for luxury and other sporty or youth economy, There should be changers between them and Toyota Motor Corporation successfully named Allion for youth and Premio for Luxury Executive Sedan and made necessary changers, thats why Allion/Premio isn't same.

I remembered once BMW sued Chinese car company over cloning X5.I don't remember the Chinese model name but BMW lost the case because court decided that it isn't X5 but everyone knows that it is... So there's the proof there're no two identical cars if they came from two deferent manufacture model name. So Premio/Allion isn't same.

Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami.jpg

Edited by rangerover

You can't name same car one for luxury and other sporty or youth economy, There should be changers between them and Toyota Motor Corporation successfully named Allion for youth and Premio for Luxury Executive Sedan and made necessary changers, thats why Allion/Premio isn't same.

Buddy, one of Toyota's concept is keeping the core same and modifying the exterior and interior. They keep the same engine, suspension, brakes......uniform across many models and specially across the same class. This way they minimize the design cost, lowers errors as they maintain a technology for sometime (they see, experience and correct errors for the long run).

You like it or nor, 1st gen VIOS, 121, Allion 1.5, Premio 1.5 shared the same engine............for the second gen also they share the same 2ZR-FE engine with different capacities.

Coming back to the OP, my friend the Allion and Premio are in same class. Same suspension, interior and exterior different to suit different personalities.

I have driven enough of these cars to tell you about stability. I am happy you have a 2.0L Premio, good to have that power as your car is bit heavier than the Allion. If you had a lower capacity engine, you will burn more fuel and also feel sluggish.

My take is both are good compact Sedans for everyday use and family comfort. Not for the car fanatics...............

• Like 2

Buddy, one of Toyota's concept is keeping the core same and modifying the exterior and interior. They keep the same engine, suspension, brakes......uniform across many models and specially across the same class. This way they minimize the design cost, lowers errors as they maintain a technology for sometime (they see, experience and correct errors for the long run).

You like it or nor, 1st gen VIOS, 121, Allion 1.5, Premio 1.5 shared the same engine............for the second gen also they share the same 2ZR-FE engine with different capacities.

Coming back to the OP, my friend the Allion and Premio are in same class. Same suspension, interior and exterior different to suit different personalities.

I have driven enough of these cars to tell you about stability. I am happy you have a 2.0L Premio, good to have that power as your car is bit heavier than the Allion. If you had a lower capacity engine, you will burn more fuel and also feel sluggish.

My take is both are good compact Sedans for everyday use and family comfort. Not for the car fanatics...............

I agree with you. Only you.. Because you get the point. Its true Engine Chassis suspension are same, But driving pleasure and prices tags isn't same in Allion/Premio. That's my whole point want to say...

I agree with you. Only you.. Because you get the point. Its true Engine Chassis suspension are same, But driving pleasure and prices tags isn't same in Allion/Premio. That's my whole point want to say...

Again my friend, educate me.............how do you measure the driving pleasure.

For me, it is about acceleration, responsiveness, braking ability, cornering, overall stability.....................

Personally I like to drive in hills. Lucky these days the hill side of the country also have paved roads. Tell me if you drive both cars from Badulla to CMB through Beragala pass with all the windy roads how different will these two respond.

Through Beragala is a mild experience............if you have any other example let me know as well.

Your measuring points are correct and unfortunately I didn't drive either of this through Beragala. But in hill climbing Allion is bit underpower that Premio even it share same engine and chassis etc... and when a dissenting a hill Premio feels the heavier of total weight than Allion. In TRC OFF mode Allion escaping away to the G force when Cornering, But Premio stay stable even TRC OFF cornering in same speed. I felt this in Expressway. I don't know how this happen with same engine, suspension,Chassis but It truly feels.

Your measuring points are correct and unfortunately I didn't drive either of this through Beragala. But in hill climbing Allion is bit underpower that Premio even it share same engine and chassis etc... and when a dissenting a hill Premio feels the heavier of total weight than Allion. In TRC OFF mode Allion escaping away to the G force when Cornering, But Premio stay stable even TRC OFF cornering in same speed. I felt this in Expressway. I don't know how this happen with same engine, suspension,Chassis but It truly feels.

Were both cars of the same engine displacement????!!!

OK Malaka2 can you please educate us on the differences between these two models except for the exterior body panels. Given engine displacements are the same

I don't have to prove it, Chinese court already prove it to BMW and I told BMW lost the case and then Merceds Benz drop pursuing their case. So If you want full statement that they made, I'll PM the pdf file.

I don't have to prove it, Chinese court already prove it to BMW and I told BMW lost the case and then Merceds Benz drop pursuing their case. So If you want full statement that they made, I'll PM the pdf file.

Sorry, was referring to your Allion / Premio comparison

I thought you rest the case.

I have rested my case, Just trying to figure out yours.

at witch speed the Allion gave away...........was it over steering.......

So why don't you reopen the case of this BMW and inform BMW that you have new evidence to sue Chinese, because its same.

WTF sort of an answer is that?! Anyway i guess for someone who believes that the difference between an Allion and a Premio is similar to that of a BMW X5 and a Chinese knock off, there is no explanation that would suffice!

Its not over steering bit like loosing power steering on cornering bit tough. Speed 120-130 kmph

but premio feels nothing tough in same speed and it can inrease the speed but if allion exceeded that speed i felt I'm loosing stability. I thought in first it was the tires that made this deferent.

WTF sort of an answer is that?! Anyway i guess for someone who believes that the difference between an Allion and a Premio is similar to that of a BMW X5 and a Chinese knock off, there is no explanation that would suffice!

You and me both know that Chinese crap is a clone of BMW X5. But in legal terms it isn't.. So in future a fool like.... file a case that Allion/Premio is same and saying Toyota cheat on us. Don't worry he will not get a penny, Because it isn't same..

Premio/Allion has TRC? :o

Dude which young guy would want an allion as a sports car????

Dude which young guy would want an allion as a sports car????

that's how toyota indroduce it to japan market. I'm not saying Allion is a sports car neither Toyota said. They aimed young generation in Allion when Premio goes to mid 40s..

Edited by Malaka2