• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suv For Around 2.6M

rav9127

Question

hello!!

im hoping to buy an suv on the below models coz my budget is around 2.6 mil

Land rover free lander

Hyundai Tucson or Santafe

honda crv

i found some models but people keep telling me various faults in these vehicles such as low fuel consumption, high spare parts price and etc.and sum keep telling about the reliability on korean vehicles..., im hoping to buy a disel vehicle... can someone please update me on these

7 answers to this question

Nissan X-Trail is a pretty good SUV or if you wanted a 4WD jeep you could get a JEEP(JEEP is a real established brand based on Jeeps).(REAL_

)

Friendly advice to you, before you are taken to the cleaners,

May I suggest thinking twice before you post something in Autolanka forums. Neither of these vehicles are available in Diesel and within OP's budget here in Sri Lanka.

• Like 1

Doubt you could find a diesel CRV in that range... but overall the CRV seems to be the better pick from your list. Try to find a manual if possible, that will take care of some of the fuel consumption issue to some extent....

2 weeks back a guy sold his Kia Sorento for Rs 2.6Mn as he was in a hurry to upgrade to the new Sorento. Vehicle was in very good shape.

• Like 1