• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Needed On Hybrids

fuzzo

I have being using an Insight for few weeks and below are the figures:

With AC ON.

Colombo City limits with high traffic: 15Km/L

Colombo - Katunayaka (lesser traffic roads): 20Km//L

Southern HighWay -Colombo to Walipanna: 22Km/L

The figures would be better with AC OFF.

Also I have noticed that the number of passengers don't matter much when comes to fuel economy

Thanks

My U13 gets a similar fuel economy, and its a diesel :sport-smiley-004:

My U13 gets a similar fuel economy, and its a diesel :sport-smiley-004:

I have used many diesel vehicles CR41, CR42, Toyota Corolla, Toyota HIace, none of those gave these figures

Some people try to say very high fuel economy to promote their cars, but after using it for some time,you get to know that it only do half of it

Correct me if I am wrong.

I have used many diesel vehicles CR41, CR42, Toyota Corolla, Toyota HIace, none of those gave these figures

Some people try to say very high fuel economy to promote their cars, but after using it for some time,you get to know that it only do half of it

Correct me if I am wrong.

i'm not giving any figures, i get a fuel economy of 16.5Km/l combined city and highway mostly with A/C. plus even if you are getting few km/l less in your diesel car its no big deal as diesel is cheaper than petrol.

i'm not giving any figures, i get a fuel economy of 16.5Km/l combined city and highway mostly with A/C. plus even if you are getting few km/l less in your diesel car its no big deal as diesel is cheaper than petrol.

Hi,

If you have any idea of selling your vehicle, contact me, I would like to buy it

reg,

What is the make, model and YOM of this 16.5km/l diesel vehicle that you drive?

Nissan Bluebird U13 Diesel late 92, well its my dad's but i drive it around as well

Hi,

If you have any idea of selling your vehicle, contact me, I would like to buy it

reg,

sorry machan, probably i'll use this car until it breaks down into pieces, i love it and its like part of the family :)